Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those for were some GOOD times that DAY... :fact I was looking through some shots and rembered that picture whoring streak!

I can't wait till the cold goes away! :epimp

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
Um, name change Shane. :secret: Just bustin' you Tony. Nice pic Shane.

Makes me miss the Gap :( I already put in for my time off work for 08.

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Makes me miss the Gap :( I already put in for my time off work for 08.
I hear ya. I've already got my leave approved. Looking forward to your peanut butter pancakes next year too. :thumbup

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
I hear ya. I've already got my leave approved. Looking forward to your peanut butter pancakes next year too. :thumbup
I bought a new electric griddle just for this year. I can cook 3 or 4 at once now AND it has a warming tray so I can cook the bacon first then keep it warm under the griddle. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
I bought a new electric griddle just for this year. I can cook 3 or 4 at once now AND it has a warming tray so I can cook the bacon first then keep it warm under the griddle. :)
Dang, we steppin' it up Tony. :bow I'll bring plenty of AJ mix next year. We might have all of Shuckstack Road banging down the door every morning. :lol

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Nice pic! One day....One day... I WILL MAKE IT OUT THERE!

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sure there is some ROLLIN with you and Skeeter somewhere in these pictures... Brian :fact

This one is SFSC ! !! !

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
I'm sure there is some ROLLIN with you and Skeeter somewhere in these pictures... Brian :fact

This one is SFSC ! !! !

Damn. Looks like you are almost horizontal there. :scoots:

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JEFFro(llin) (aka NSDQ) through and being film :fact

btw I spoke to the cyclespace crew and they are going to get me the rest of the footage from the gap soon... (it's the first video on this page if you missed it http://www.tobefast.com/video-clips-pg-15.html )

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 186 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.