Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Lets Go Yankees
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday was nice here so decided to take the bike out. I let my buddy ride it for a little bit and he dropped it at slow speed, he wasn't hurt. Every fairing including the front and rear on the right side is going to have to be replaced, also the right mirror. On top of that i lost my keys at a party and i go to Korea in September where you cant bring a vehicle with you so the bike will either have to be sold or stay at the parents house. I dont think this year could get any worse, all this after i just got back from Iraq last saturday.

· Buys too many toys...
1,171 Posts
sorry to hear about your bike. shit happens though try to stay positive and hopefully things will get better.

· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts

· unleash the beast
8,726 Posts
Yesterday was nice here so decided to take the bike out. I let my buddy ride it for a little bit and he dropped it at slow speed, he wasn't hurt. Every fairing including the front and rear on the left side is going to have to be replaced, also the left mirror. On top of that i lost my keys at a party and i go to Korea in September where you cant bring a vehicle with you so the bike will either have to be sold or stay at the parents house. I dont think this year could get any worse, all this after i just got back from Iraq last saturday.
WELCOME BACK SOLIDER!!!!!!!!!

· unleash the beast
8,726 Posts
you need to get frame slider, also what part you need ?

· Lets Go Yankees
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Upper front fairing, righ side lower and mid fairing, right side mirror, and tail. It was all damage on the right side not left, my mistake i def need to get some frame sliders though

· unleash the beast
8,726 Posts
I Have A The Brake Light

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.