Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one seems to talk about Formula One much on this forum! I'm sorry to admit it, but I still like Schumacher and was thrilled that he kicked Raikonnen's sorry ass. I call Raikonnen "the robot" because he talks and acts like one. Anyways, I think Schumacher drove incredibly throughout the season, and deserved the win (as cocky as he sometimes is :lol)

I would really like to see Coulthard do better next season as well...

·
My RR tempts me
654 Posts
I think it is more exciting than MotoGP this year. Its all about passing and being p

I think it is more exciting than MotoGP this year. Its all about passing and being passed. F1 has finally been able to do that and that last race was a nailbiter. Rossi has just been too damn good lately and that is boring until he starts stunting on the last lap! Can't wait to see him on a Yamaha next year, that'll be some drama for sure.

·
2,162 Posts
Re: I think it is more exciting than MotoGP this year. Its all about passing and being p

Landshark92 said:
Can't wait to see him on a Yamaha next year, that'll be some drama for sure.
nothing is official yet...

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: I think it is more exciting than MotoGP this year. Its all about passing and being p

Landshark92 said:
I think it is more exciting than MotoGP this year. Its all about passing and being passed. F1 has finally been able to do that and that last race was a nailbiter. Rossi has just been too damn good lately and that is boring until he starts stunting on the last lap! Can't wait to see him on a Yamaha next year, that'll be some drama for sure.
very true...the cars are becoming more even as far as performance goes (bmw, ferrari, and mercedes/mclaren)...as for the rest, well, they still have alot of work to do on their cars (although renault have been doing better because of alonso who is an incredible driver)...

and if rossi joins yamaha next year, that would be just perfect :)

·
Go hard!
1,300 Posts
Awesome

Yeh this season was kick a$$ excitement PLUS, the new rules ROCK and Webber ROCKS also,,, i hope R.Schumacher gets punted by the Williams Team and Webber gets a start,,, he not only knows how to drive but knows how to set up a car as well,,, Webber is world champion material....

I admire M.Schumcaher for his ability but dislike his attitude he sounds like a big poof, he talks like a girl.... it was good to see montoya up thier also and congrats to RAIKONNEN he did well,, I'd like to see COULTHARD win one more championship,,,hey what happend to HAKKINEN now theres another big girly boy..

I dont' know if you know this guy but JAMES COURTNEY can drive a car, he was invited to drive JAGUARS car at the begginning of the season and he punched it into a wall,, the team boss said he doesn't want him anywhere near one of their cars again,,,,James Courtney knows how to drive but he obviously F**KED up that day,,,, I'd like to see RYAN BRISCOE drive a TOYOTA next year....

And given the chance I'd like to Drive the FErrari next year!!!

·
YZF-R1 Yamaha
291 Posts
I like Shoe-maker. Those freekin announcers saying Baricello won it for him...BS. He made sure he finished 8th and got his point to win the title. If Baricello crashed and had not got first, Schumacher would of been 7th, got 2 points and still would of won.

Coulthard is a stuck up Brit.

That's all

·
rocket junkie
774 Posts
As far as F1 goes, I've been a big fan since the early eighties. I'm looking forward to next year, especially if the rumors about the lesser teams being able to buy other teams' chassis prove true. Basically what is rumored is that a backmarker team such as Sauber could purchase the design for, say, this year's Ferrari chassis and then build the car themselves. Check it out: http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns12028.html

·
YZF-R1 Yamaha
291 Posts
Re: Awesome

Grip Twister said:

I admire M.Schumcaher for his ability but dislike his attitude he sounds like a big poof, he talks like a girl....

And given the chance I'd like to Drive the FErrari next year!!!
I'd like to hear what you sound like speaking German on live TV in front of a billion viewers.

By the way... Ferrari has been calling me daily, begging me to drive for them.

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Awesome

5-spoke said:
I'd like to hear what you sound like speaking German on live TV in front of a billion viewers.

By the way... Ferrari has been calling me daily, begging me to drive for them.
you too?? they won't leave me alone! i think they have us in mind as far as replacements go for schumi and barichello for next years season.

bob jonez, good read, and interesting....

·
My RR tempts me
654 Posts
5-spoke said:
I like Shoe-maker. Those freekin announcers saying Baricello won it for him...BS. He made sure he finished 8th and got his point to win the title. If Baricello crashed and had not got first, Schumacher would of been 7th, got 2 points and still would of won.

Coulthard is a stuck up Brit.

That's all
That is very true. But you could look at it another way. Which one would you put your money on or who had the safer position? Baricello up front all by his lonesome and with a gap or Schumy back in the 7th or 8th position, battling it out. I mean, he almost took himself and his brother out. I remember seeing him fly off the screen, then he appeared right behind the car that was in front of him. It didn't make sense till the replay.

·
It would be rude not to eh?
610 Posts
I'm a huge Ferrari and MS fan and have been well impressed this year.

Last year was a joke but the new rules really made for a great season.

I'm looking forward to next, I'm hoping for a Ferrari 1-2 this time.

Re the comment on Coulthard - couldn't agree more. I usually defend my side but the guy is so up himself and overrates his abilities. Mclaren - get rid!!

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts