Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
the Green Bastard
Joined
·
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...who had played this game online? I just got my PS2 online stuff hooked up and tried it...it's freaking awesome! Even tho I get killed before I know what happening. Online games are awesome...:rock Hit me up if anybody plays...
 

·
No Need for a Title
Joined
·
3,768 Posts
yo man I play almost every night, cant wait for socom 2 to come out next month, if you want to play hit me up with a PM I probally will be on tonight around 11 est, let me know
 

·
Pro Racer Mode - Enabled
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
Yeah....im on all the time.... Im down for a game Hit me up also with a PM and we can hook up. That game is sooooo BADASS I just pre ordered socom 2 yesterday. I know there is other people on here that play also....so hopefully they see this thread
 

·
Together we R1
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
You mean the game with the characters Solid Snake and Liquid Snake. If so, yes, I've played the first two games several times. Loved em. If you like shooter games theres one called Medal of Honor. There have been several of them and the newest version is coming out Nov. 15. Very well done. You get to shoot germans in WWII. Damn I love shooting those Nazi bastards!!

:sneaky:boom

But then, now I'm thinking about another game I have...yeah..its called Socom and yes I have played it quite a bit. It's great, do you have the headset so you can give your guys verbal commands?
 

·
Pro Racer Mode - Enabled
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
yeah....I got the headset. Have you ever played the game online? you can even use the headset to talk to your teammates. You got teams of 8 vs 8.
 

·
the Green Bastard
Joined
·
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...the whole headset thing is awesome. The ability to curse at you opponent in real time will never be taken for granted!:argue
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
how is this game compared to halo? If its equally good, I will have to get my friend to get it for his ps2. Only answer my question if you've actually played halo.
 

·
....rONE....
Joined
·
805 Posts
Hate 2 Lose said:
how is this game compared to halo? If its equally good, I will have to get my friend to get it for his ps2. Only answer my question if you've actually played halo.
Online the game is similar to Halo. Though it is much more realistic as far as how quick you die. You also should have a network adaptor. The best part about it is talking to your teammates.
I for one am a big fan of HALO, cant beat playing on four TVs in one house....cant wait for Halo 2.

**I would still recommend getting socom***Great game for the PS2
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,496 Posts
playerzfsu said:
Online the game is similar to Halo. Though it is much more realistic as far as how quick you die. You also should have a network adaptor. The best part about it is talking to your teammates.
I for one am a big fan of HALO, cant beat playing on four TVs in one house....cant wait for Halo 2.

**I would still recommend getting socom***Great game for the PS2
you play halo on xbc?
 

·
Together we R1
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
I've got comcast for fast internet access. How the heck do I hookup this internet connection to my PS/2??



Thanks for the hookup info to the internet.

:thumbup
 

·
the Green Bastard
Joined
·
6,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zorgen said:
I've got comcast for fast internet access. How the heck do I hookup this internet connection to my PS/2??
If you havent all ready got a PS2, the new ones come with the online adapter and ATV fury 2. Or if you've got an older ps2 that didn't come with the online pack...then you just have to go out and buy one (the online pack, I mean). I think they're like $40.00 After that you just set up a few little things, plug in your ethernet line and let the gaming commense!!!:boom
 

·
Do I really need a title
Joined
·
1,107 Posts
Madden is awesome online...I had to get a router to connect to my DSL. But I have no lag and never get disconnected
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top