Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a tightails fairing stay/air duct. I bought it used from EDR about 10 months ago with the intention of tracking out my 16 R1 but plans have changed. It is in excellent shape with no defects whatsoever. Price is $200 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Flying with the Raven.
108 Posts
I am interested in the intake/stay, do you do something with the hoses and sensors and stuff at the front? (I see that it has a spot for one sensor in there) I am not sure if I'd need a new wire harness without those sensors too?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you just remove the hoses to the oem intake flapper and plug the vacuum for it. Everything else mounts in identical spots to oem. You'll have to transfer the brackets and air temp sensor over the this fairing stay/intake.

·
Flying with the Raven.
108 Posts
I believe you just remove the hoses to the oem intake flapper and plug the vacuum for it. Everything else mounts in identical spots to oem. You'll have to transfer the brackets and air temp sensor over the this fairing stay/intake.
Ok thank you for the response. I think it will work, let me research a bit and I will reach out. Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.