2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Yamaha YZFR1
Odometer: 12,614
VIN: JYARN13E94A002590
Paint Color : blue
Title Status : clean
Condition: like new

I have for sale my 2004 Yamaha R1. I've owned this bike for the past 4 years. This bike has been meticulously maintained, adult ridden, and is in near perfect condition. This bike has never been downed. The bike currently has 12,614 Miles.

This bike is equipped with the following parts and modifications: Dunlop Q2 Front and Rear Tires (Less than 4k miles on them, lots of life left), LED Integrated Tail Light, LED Flush Mount Turn Signals (with Flasher Relay), Tinted Double-Bubble Windshield, Frame Sliders, Full Micron Exhaust including Header with Servo and Cat Delete, Power Commander 3, Lowered 2" with Lowering Link. Stock link and a 3" lowering link included. New Gel Cell Battery (always maintained on a tender), New Clutch, New Renthal Sprockets front and rear (+2), New Renthal 520 Chain. Passenger Seat Delete Cover and Passenger Seat Cushion Cover.
All new fluids: ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, Klotz Premium Oil, Yamaha Coolant.

Included with purchase: Yamaha Maintenance/Service Manual, majority of stock parts (if desired).

This bike is turn-key, ready to ride.

I'm asking $6500 OBO
No test rides unless you bring cash upfront and proof of motorcycle endorsement. The bike can be operated on the stand otherwise.

Contact Craig at 419-410-0171

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.