Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very clean 2014 R1 w/ 15,530 miles. Many highway miles back and forth to Tx/Tn/Co. $1,100 carbon fiber exhaust (http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/product/yamaha-yzfr1-exhaust-system-1314202.asp) along with a power commander. Removal of 'star trek' wing (fender eliminator) in back and front protruding signals - replaced w/ flush signals and integrated tail light as can be seen in pictures. Fairly new tires, front almost brand new - smoked windscreen and all maintenance kept up w/. Overall VERY clean bike and very well taken care of.

NO JOY RIDES - will only allow test rides w/ physical cash in hand (no checks). I'll gladly start it up for ya, even ride it to show ya it rides well, you can sit on it and play w/ the clutch, go through the gears and all that, but no rides w/o cash in hand as I've had someone lay down an R6 before while test riding it. Have title in hand (Texas title).

Only issues are cosmetic - it does have minor scrape on right side lower fairing from scraping a curb at very low speed (was not laid down, just scraped a curb on a slow turn). I have a full autocheck on it I can email to you if interested but it's a one owner bike, so kinda pointless but will provide nonetheless. I'll be glad to provide a video of it running and a walk around if you'd like!

Attachments

·
Horsepower whisperer
1,439 Posts
Sweet 'Stang. :corn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!! and Yep... shes a '68, just need to finalize the last 5% and get her up and running. Started out pretty ugly

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump - Is this price too high or what do you guys see wrong w/ the price? I feel its listed under value comparatively but haven't gotten a whole lot of bites. The few I have they've low-balled me like no other.

·
Super Moderator
24,528 Posts
Sell the exhaust separately and sell the bike as close to stock as possible. That's the only way you're going to get the most out of her. :fact

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sell the exhaust separately and sell the bike as close to stock as possible. That's the only way you're going to get the most out of her. :fact
I was legitimately considering doing this. I wouldn't mind exhaust for the FJR (not aggressive, just so it doesn't sound like a sewing machine) and seeing if there was a trade option out there but honestly just want to unload the bike as I've just got so many other projects on my plate.

oh well! Might have to look into lowering the $$ a bit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.