Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I just want to be eaten !
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Guess i have sold my baby [ GSXR750 ] , not sure if i will get another bike , i just wasn't riding it enough and couldnt justify keeping it , i've only had her for about 6months and thought it was the best handling bike i've ever had , i will miss it and riding with you guys when we caught up , but it isnt the same anymore , we barely catch up for rides like we used to a few years ago, so i made the sacrifice.

I'd love to still catch up when ever you guys have get togethers for drinks. I have no plans of getting another bike in the future , but who knows with me ...things change at the drop of a hat.

It was great riding with you guys Jords , the two Petes [ Zerowun, Ozzie ] Greg , Troy ,Plushy thoroughly enjoyed your company and consider you great freinds when we all caught up .

See you guys soon

Dan:bow :( :fact

P.S i will still check up on this thread like i do now

·
I Hate JT !
957 Posts
Dan i could slap you silly !!:2bitchsla i finally get my life sorted out with more time to go riding down at the GOR and you sell your bike :confused: ah well i will come down for a visit next week , what day suits you best ?

Cheers Plushy

p.s you better still have a WRX !

·
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan i could slap you silly !!:2bitchsla i finally get my life sorted out with more time to go riding down at the GOR and you sell your bike :confused: ah well i will come down for a visit next week , what day suits you best ?

Cheers Plushy

p.s you better still have a WRX !

Jamessss..hey mate ..seriously i had no one to ride with and it was just dead money , have no idea what i will do next ...and no i havent got the WRX anymore either mate ...i had to sell that over a year and a half ago when i split with my Mrs , the seperation totally fcked me for a while , but back on my feet again . Mate come anytime your welcome ...if it's during the week i am home everyday after 1:30pm , during the weeknd i am usually home just message or call first and i will make sure i am home .

Good to hear from you mate ...will i recognise you when i see you again ?? or will i walk past you ..hahaha...

I know where i can get a cheap 2004 R1 from ..had been dropped but fixed and sprayed ..with Yoshi's , but liek i said ...a bit of a waste , i had the GSXR for 7 months and only had 1700km's on it .

This is where the bike was stored most of the time .

Attachments

·
I Hate JT !
957 Posts
Its ok Dan i will recognise you :flex: are you still at the same address or have you moved as well ?? Bummer about the bike and the wrx but hey summer is coming up so you could always drive to lorne and apollo bay to check out the scenery :boobies

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Hey big fella..havent cought up in ..shyt...AGES!! As you said,loved riding with you fellas (you,Dom, Jords, Pete. Luke etc etc) back when I got my bike 4 years ago,had alot of great times.

Great to hear that after the bad patch with the family issues youre back on your scrawny little legs and moving along...maybe you should start hitting the gym,I hear you can put on some muscle so someone with your slender build-might come in handy:p ha ha

Cheers,
-Pete:thumbup

·
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its ok Dan i will recognise you :flex: are you still at the same address or have you moved as well ?? Bummer about the bike and the wrx but hey summer is coming up so you could always drive to lorne and apollo bay to check out the scenery :boobies

James , yeah still same address mate , sold everything i didnt really need to keep the house , so have set myself up to cope nicely now .

Pete , Mick...thanks for replying , you will still see me around and who knows ..i might get another bike again knowing me , tough though when we all dont get out like we used to , rding alone sucks :fact

It's ok Pete ...i think my arm is still bigger than your legs from memory ..hahahah...kidding mate :flex:

I'll drop into work one day and say hello

·
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not the middle one :sneaky

You'd be more qualified to know than me Mick ...you ManWhore . how many forum members have you been through so far ???

Surprised there isn't a linch mob of jaded lovers tracking you down yet :) :dundun: :hammer:

·
My selector forks need to HTFU
3,064 Posts
Dammit Dan, that's no good to hear at all mate. 'Tis a bugger you didn't get to ride it much. What about Richard and Scotty, aren't they riding down there much anymore?

Was in Geelong AGAIN today (once every 2 weeks), but since you can't get me into your work, didn't get to see you. :lol Maybye we can catch up soon ey?

Cheers.
JJ

·
JUST RIDE!
2,170 Posts
Bugger Dan! bugger! bugger! bugger! :(

Sorry to hear that mate.I'd have waited till after the summer personally,that's the real test whether one really wants a bike.

Good to hear your back on your feet and coping well anyhow bud.And you better bloody check back on here or i'll get Pete to beat you up a little bit!:flex:

Stay in touch with us big fella.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.