Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts
Ever since last years Gap trip, I have been amazed at the power and flick ability of the little scooter. plus it fits my skill lever better than the mighty R1. With the added income, I will be able to fulfill mine and Sabian's marriage plans. I will still drop in from time to time to check on you guys but I most of my time will be devoted to my new love.....

·
Shane loves........me
10,198 Posts
Ever since last years Gap trip, I have been amazed at the power and flick ability of the little scooter. plus it fits my skill lever better than the mighty R1. With the added income, I will be able to fulfill mine and Sabian's marriage plans. I will still drop in from time to time to check on you guys but I most of my time will be devoted to my new love.....
Sorry to hear this bro, i'm sure when those guys at the gap zoomed by you you wished you were on one. Glad to see you are following your dreams. Congrats on getting married too..........I think

·
Fly Low
2,036 Posts
im confused :lol:dunno:lol

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts

Attachments

·
792.6 miles from the Gap
1,189 Posts
You sure a Zuma's not a bit much for you bud? 49cc two strokes have mad power, and are serious wheelie machines! :lol

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
You sure a Zuma's not a bit much for you bud? 49cc two strokes have mad power, and are serious wheelie machines! :lol
Bri did get passed by a blue hair in a Civic Hybrid last year on the Hill

·
Fly Low
2,036 Posts
that passenger seat looks mighty comfy compared to the r1's :lol :thumbup

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
You people are relentless. I don't care what you say, Bogie is my GAY lover and I love him!! Eventhough sometimes he fakes it by pulling out and spitting on my back.

·
Former R6'er
296 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase although part of me wants to say WTF???!!

I'm a long ways away from getting married (I hope) but I wish the best upon your decision.

I'm sure you'll mod the sh!t out of that scooter though based upon what you've done with the R1.

·
Former R6'er
296 Posts
Maybe this is a late April fools joke?

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts

·
792.6 miles from the Gap
1,189 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status