Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Laguna Seca was FUN!!!!!
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been together since february 1st of 2002. She was really cool, she had a little attitude...only when you ring her neck...Okay it's not what ya think...someone has stolen my bike. I feel violated! :butt
I hope the ****ers who took it panic while taking off and hit a ****in police car.:fire This shit is sickening. Then I had to walk to my girls house and got chased by a big ass dog. I jumped a fence and fell over to the other side, it was ugly. It's kinda hard running and jumping in Alpinestar boots:crash .
The really messed up part is when I called the Police station they told me, I'm talking to a human mind you, to call this other number and leave a message. :confused: I was like damn how much worse could it get?

·
Beating a dead horse.
4,015 Posts
that sucks :( sorry to hear ur bike was stolen

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
HORRIBLE. Man I pry this never happens to me. I'm so theft prone it seems. Had cars broken into 4 times and house once. You'd think i lived it some crazy part of town, but nope....just the part the theives visit. I baricade my bike in with my car, so atleast it'll be some work. Plus it should set off the car alarm, but i come a runnin with a bat.

·
Redlinin'
1,420 Posts
Man, sorry to hear about some prick stealing your best girl.

One day, when I'm President, it WILL be a capital crime to steal a motorcycle, even Hardley's. Once convicted, executions will take place that night, no chance for appeal.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nice,

Sorry to hear about your loss, dude.

I'd be grateful if Nice and future posters who get their bikes stolen would let us know how the bike was protected at time of theft (type of lock, type of alarm) and the circumstance (night, day, city, suburb, main street, back street). Maybe the rest of us can learn from your experience.

Thanks & Best of luck.

Mark

·
Heh Heh, Alright!
8,149 Posts
Thieves!:boom

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
That blows dude. Sorry to hear it happened. First things first though:

CHECK EBAY!!!

·
No Common Sense
1,301 Posts
My heart goes out to you!! I know that lost feeling when your baby is not where you left it. The laws should revert back to the good ol western days where theives would get hung for stealin a mans horse!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I hate thieves. Die thieves die!

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:( :( sorry to hear it :( :(

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice R1 said:
We've been together since february 1st of 2002. She was really cool, she had a little attitude...only when you ring her neck...Okay it's not what ya think...someone has stolen my bike. I feel violated! :butt
I hope the ****ers who took it panic while taking off and hit a ****in police car.:fire This shit is sickening. Then I had to walk to my girls house and got chased by a big ass dog. I jumped a fence and fell over to the other side, it was ugly. It's kinda hard running and jumping in Alpinestar boots:crash .
The really messed up part is when I called the Police station they told me, I'm talking to a human mind you, to call this other number and leave a message. :confused: I was like damn how much worse could it get?
Guess it's time for an 04.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts