Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Since I didn't have much things to do lately, I uploaded some interesting videos of Valentino Rossi. They are different parts of his documentary video which is in Italian. If anyone is interested, please let me know a place where I can upload the complete file of it, it's less than 30mb. And sorry for the poor quality, this is the best one I can find for now.

Enjoy! :beer

Young Rossi Learn Wheelie!
(LOL, this guy can wheelie anything!)

Valentino Rossi Crashes!

*EDIT: Tohru Ukawa Big Crash!

Valentino Rossi Pimping Fun & Wheelies!

(I think this is the best one out of all of these.) :rock

Valentino Rossi explains about his RC211V!
(It's in Italian, but you can still see some cool details!)

Valentino Rossi Rally 2002!
(I think he is much better on 2-wheels.)

:hellobye

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bladeo said:
I want his thumb adjustable damper!

:thumbup
If I'm not mistaken, that's the thumb adjustable mappings for the ECU, same on Biaggi's bike, with 3 different maps pre-loaded.

;)

·
skippy
325 Posts
aaahhh.

i had someone translate it for me and she said it helps him feel through the front end so i assumed it
was a damper....

I still want one!

:thumbup

btw. those vids are mixed nuts!

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vahakn said:
the third vid of the big crash is not rossi. it's Tohru Ukawa at donington park. great post Vale.
Really? oops... I didn't know, cause I cut this part from his documentary video. Maybe they were just talking about that race, but I couldn't understand cause the whole thing was in Italian. Anyway, thanks for the info. :yesnod

Btw, nice picture! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
valerossi said:
Really? oops... I didn't know, cause I cut this part from his documentary video. Maybe they were just talking about that race, but I couldn't understand cause the whole thing was in Italian. Anyway, thanks for the info. :yesnod

Btw, nice picture! :thumbup
No worries mate :cool:

Attachments

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
:bow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts