Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Uhhhh...... I thought you were supposed to hit the bombs with the laser. :rolleyes:
After I realized that thats not the way it works ( :crash ) I made it to level 5. Thats not as easy as it looks!

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I got passed 11 if you want I can post a pic of the solution

·
Extreme R1's at www.yzfr1.net
99 Posts
bloody game, i am adicted, still can't get past 11, have one left to get but can't get the laser any where near it...

can ya give me a hint...

cheers

russ

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can put up a pic of the solution if you want

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Wow, Russ!
First night I played that thing I made it to level 5. Since then I have gotten up to level 9. I am dreading level 11 because I know I am going to have trouble with it! :rolleyes:
Thats one of those games where it seems you have to sit down for at least a couple hours and really get going at it. Once I leave it, and then go back to it I seem to have lost that darn "thought/concentration process." And it takes a few moves in the game to get it back again.
I wonder how many levels are in that thing?

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you finish it? Where in Houston are you?Do I know You?Do you go to Coney Island? Questions,questions,questions

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Thanks, sgpracer! :)
I was wondering how many there were.
Lets see....
25 levels + frustration factor = I'll be about 73 when I'm done. :D

Twisted Logic :girl
What happens to the light in the fridge when you shut the door?
Is that thingie that hangs down in the back of your throat really called a "nurble" like my parents told me?
Where's my coffee cup? I can't find it.

·
Bikes, cars, and women
48 Posts
Twisted Logic said:
Did you finish it? [/B]
Yeah :eek:

Where in Houston are you?

The east side....Northshore area

Do I know You?

I don't think so

do you go to Coney Island?

Yeah but I haven't been in several months. I usually ride with a bunch of guys that ride out in Brookshire and Fayettville on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My friends and I meet at coney on sat.nights and then go get stupid from there

·
Bikes, cars, and women
48 Posts
Twisted,

Yeah I have gone out there several times with my buddy John on his GSXR-1000 and we usually end up on Westpark. John is a hell of a lot better then I am at "getting stupid" :D . Now that my second gear is f*cked, I can't do much of anything :( . Not that I could do much of anything before :D .

You never did tell me what kind of shop you had. I own an Import Performance shop in Deer Park called SGP Racing. We do performance upgrades to Japanese Imports.

·
My R1 Eats My Pay Check!
152 Posts
OK...that's just mean...:)

I went to the site yesterday & played the game for about 45 minutes. Now that I'm hooked, I can't get back to the site! Can anyone else get there, or is it just me?

Thanks...

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a general automotive repair shop "if it's broke we can fix it" RPM Automotive & Performance. We stay away from Westpark since Jamie got killed out there it is a bad place to be

·
Bikes, cars, and women
48 Posts
Twisted,

Sorry to hear that :( . Like I said it has been a while since I have been out to Coney so I am not up to date. Where is everyone going these days?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts