Votes: 1 1.6%
  • motorcycle

Votes: 44 69.8%
  • both

Votes: 18 28.6%
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· I am lost
849 Posts
Both should be at fault 1) motorcycle should of proceeded with caution. 2) car was D**k for doing what they did.

· Administrator
27,561 Posts
Motorcycle... he gunned it from the start. In that situation, I would of been going 5 mph to get through the other cars.

· I am lost
849 Posts
Op you should of added both to the poll

· I am lost
849 Posts
It's a ridier like this that makes us look bad and it's drivers like this we have to look out for

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
I say both. I think the car is in the wrong for blocking the intersection first of all. But, the guy riding the motorcycle took off from the light and looks like he intentionally went in front of that car like that to prove his point about blocking the intersection. Chalk this one up to basically road rage on the bikers part.

· I am the vanilla gorilla!
18,251 Posts
The bike, that intersection could have been blocked for a reason out of the cars control. Riding like an idiot then eating pavement, only he can be blamed. He could have slowed down/stopped and waited or any other number of things to avoid that.

· I am lost
849 Posts
If he brings this tape to court they will blame the biker he was clearly in a rush bc even tho the light is red he's Bitching about the cars in the intersection. If he would of waited 2 min for the other light to trun green he would still have a bike plus he said this is the second accident he had maybe he don't know the rules of the road

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.