Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BANNED!
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to rant about all the cagers that are out there on the street. Damn, can you say 'madness!!!'???

I do the 405N/S every weekday and it gets back up here and there. Now that there is an MTA strike the backups are 2-3 miles instead of a half a mile here and there.

I especially like the looks on the faces of the long lines of cagers as a pass them between lanes and in the carpool lane while they are completely stopped!!! They are all like:rant

I bet they all want to do this to me: :riding :boom

Another reason to love my bike!!!

·
Il Padrino
1,995 Posts
Yep, I've noticed. I take the 91, 605, 105, 110 into downtown LA every day and back. What a mess!! Glad I ride a bike, too! Too bad I can't get my R1 charging system to work so I have to ride my buddy's R6.

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
I'm going to LA in jan and feb (NBA ALL STAR GAME)

I cant wait to see the city.. hopefully hand out with you guys.. ride a lil bit.. ya know

·
Il Padrino
1,995 Posts
MTA = Metro Transit Authority

Someone said the other day on TV, "Our grocery clerks are on strike, our public transportation system is on strike, now all we need is an earthquake."

·
BANNED!
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mxracer95 said:
MTA = Metro Transit Authority

Someone said the other day on TV, "Our grocery clerks are on strike, our public transportation system is on strike, now all we need is an earthquake."
nice going now you jinxed us :cryin

i have been in a car during an earthquake, i wonder what its like on a bike:eek:

·
BANNED!
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NoudR1 said:
You guys BE CAREFUL out there !!!
Friggin' Rental Car Rocked my World on the 5N near the 605 on 7/3/02
:mad: :bash
storytime!

/me lays down waiting for Noud's story

lets hear it bro

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Talcott said:
:scared

Now that would be some scary sheite:crash
I was on a bike during the 1987 quake. Felt like the road was just focked up. Came to a light and a bus driver rolled up next to me with his window open and said "DID YOU FEEL THAT", I was like "FEEL WHAT?" then I looked at the traffic signals and DAMN they were swaying.

Went to CSLA and the Admin office was on fire, I was like, I guess class is cancelled. Went to the girl friends house and the building next too her apartment had collapsed. She was OWNED.

So have a few :beer and took the day off.

·
BANNED!
3,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
killershroomr6 said:
damn, life in Cali sounds great, lol Only in LA can something called Sunset be ugly :crash :finger
why do you say that sunset is ugly? you mean Sunset Boulevard? i think not, bars, restaurants, clubs and hizzoes everywhere!!!

people who don't live in Cali make fun only because they want to live here too

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts