Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Well today was not a good day on Mt Glorious. Two accidents before we arrived, and on the way back down the Mt Glorious Rd Petrol took a spill... :(

He's in hospital at the moment about to go in and have his elbow operated on. Elbow is the only damage. Pretty well smashed up.

I won't go into detail on the accident itself - I'll leave that to Petrol. But Jaydee and myself were right behind him when it happened. Scary stuff seeing a good mate sliding into a guard rail... Mind you if the rail wasn't there, who knows what might have happened.

Anyways, good luck Petrol. Hope you're out of there quick smart.

Cheers to a quick recovery :beer

·
Registered
607 Posts
not good hear, and that is one of the worst feelings you can have when out riding, is watching a friend crash..

best luck with the operation and I am sure it will go well ( i been there enough times as it is, so know the feeling).. just take it easy and hope ya have some nice nurses :)

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
oh that's shitty stuff. I've done such a slide myself.. but I was lycky I went underneath the guardrail... somehow.

Wish for a speedy and full recovery. Elbow damages are bad.

·
Registered
116 Posts
TEQUILA said:
Hey everyone,

Well today was not a good day on Mt Glorious. Two accidents before we arrived, and on the way back down the Mt Glorious Rd Petrol took a spill... :(
:beer
Todd,
we went to Hospital but were told we couldnt see uncle, what were the two accidents on the way up???????

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,746 Posts
Damn bro, hope you come out without any problems. He's going to have some lost time to drink up for......LOL:beer

·
WHERE'D WHO GO?
1,273 Posts
get well soon.... Otherwise, who else am I going to make angry on this forum if not Petrol..

·
Road eats me
873 Posts
Re: Re: Spare a thought for Uncle Petrol

Pom said:
Todd,
we went to Hospital but were told we couldnt see uncle, what were the two accidents on the way up???????
Two people had accidents on the other side of the cafe. Before we got there.

Yeah buja said that you didnt get to see petrol.

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good on ya guys. I'm sure Mr & Mrs Spice appreciate the best wishes... :thumbup

Latest news is that he had the initial op. Needs to go back in again though. Went to see him again today, couldn't talk though - he was way too drugged up.

Ride safe guys :)

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.