Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home early from work to catch the AMA from Fontana on the re-run since couldnt watch it on Sunday. But instead of Speed, its now MTV2. I found speed on channel 318 and now its blocked off saying suscription needed to view. I was watching Speed last night. So from last night to now they moved it and now costs to watch. This is with COX cable in California, South Orange county. Did this happen to anyone else? I'm going to call up and bitch right now and see the reasoning for this. Pissed!

· Still love Yami's the most
1,150 Posts
I just watched the re-run in sc w/ charter.

· Registered
439 Posts
If your dish is set up correctly you should almost never loose the signal. I lost it for about an hour collectivly in a whole year, due to lightning storms. Dish network is great

· mmmm. excellent.
1,329 Posts
jayinnh said:
dump cable for the dish.
:iamwithst

DirecTV has better picture than cable (I have both digital cable and DirecTV), doesn't go out as often, costs the same or less, and you can get the NFL Sunday Ticket (and NHL, MLB, NBA subs) to watch ALL the games. Go to Best Buy and do not pass go...

· mmmm. excellent.
1,329 Posts
killershroomr6 said:
When its not raining, cloudy, windy :lol
This is false. My DirecTV goes out only when it is raining sheets, and then only for a minute or two. Conversely, my cable goes out all the time for no apparent reason. DirecTV is the more reliable of the two delivery methods.

· mmmm. excellent.
1,329 Posts
killershroomr6 said:
Not at the mansions apartments in plano/allen ;)
Well then you have installation issues w/ the dish wherever you are, I've had my dishes at three different houses and I get the same level of performance.

· Feed me!
623 Posts
Same thing happened when I got home today. It's $3 more for me to get Speed and some other channels that I don't care about. Something about adding "Tiers"... It's one of the only channels I watch so it's worth a few extra bucks.

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AB1 said:
Same thing happened when I got home today. It's $3 more for me to get Speed and some other channels that I don't care about. Something about adding "Tiers"... It's one of the only channels I watch so it's worth a few extra bucks.
Yea, I called Cox and they said the same thing, They moved it to channel 318 and now cost the extra 3 dollars. Where in RSM do you live? I live off of Santa Margaritta Pkwy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.