3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

I am selling a SPEEDOHEALER SPEEDOMETER CALIBRATOR in USED CONDITION

PRICE: $50.00 SHIPPED (PAY WITH PAYPAL)

o Included OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS and HOOK & LOOP TAPE for mounting
o Adjustable range -69.9% to +99.9% in 0.1% increments
o Performs kph to mph, mph to kph conversions
o Has Top Speed recall function displayed on your speedo!
o Direct Plug-In to the Speedo Sensor connection under the gas tank.
o Only requires the RED wire to be connected to a 12v switched source... I tapped into my tag light wire in the tail section and it worked perfectly!

Works for YAMAHA models with an electronic speedo such as:
YZF-R1, R6, FZ1, FZ6. and will work with other YAMAHA electronic speedo models... check the website below for more applications.

Ready for immediate shipping to CONTINENTAL USA ONLY..

PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS.

More details can be found at:
http://www.speedohealer.com/

Attachments

· Local Pavement Ripper
1,680 Posts
sent pm

· Mr. Yamalube Guy
235 Posts
R1

Does it come with the top speed function with the cable that runs the switch to to your handles? I got dibs on this one either way. thanks

· Local Pavement Ripper
1,680 Posts
You held for him..but not for me?

· Wheelies for boobs!
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I intended to hold it for him because we had a previous dealing that shifted to this one. Turns out I didn't need to hold it because he paid for it immediately. You PM'd me to hold it until the weekend which is very ambiguous no matter what your intentions were. I actually gave you the chance to buy it before I posted I was holding it for him but I did not get a reply. Sorry.

· Local Pavement Ripper
1,680 Posts
Yes, it's partially my fault. I had no idea you'd reply so quickly. I pretty much made my post and left for work. I don't however believe that it's unreasonable to hold something for a day. I just held bodywork for two days on someones word. Worked out for him, guess karma wasn't with me on this one.

· Wheelies for boobs!
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, it's partially my fault. I had no idea you'd reply so quickly. I pretty much made my post and left for work. I don't however believe that it's unreasonable to hold something for a day. I just held bodywork for two days on someones word. Worked out for him, guess karma wasn't with me on this one.

Again, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you... I was kind of surprised by the quick responses. I had talked to r1mojo about it before I even made the thread. Thanks for your interest though...

I do have a jacket and some turn signals for sale here too... If you might be interested in them I'll hold them for you... for a limited time of course!!! :epimp

· Mr. Yamalube Guy
235 Posts
You held for him..but not for me?
Ruffstuff did no wrong here our1. This had nothing to do with "Karma". We pm on this before the thread was even posted. If I were you I would feel salty about losing out on a good deal like this but at least find out the facts before you start accusing a good seller of being unreasonable. my .02 Thanks again ruffstuff for the great deal.

· Local Pavement Ripper
1,680 Posts
Ruffstuff did no wrong here our1. This had nothing to do with "Karma". We pm on this before the thread was even posted. If I were you I would feel salty about losing out on a good deal like this but at least find out the facts before you start accusing a good seller of being unreasonable. my .02 Thanks again ruffstuff for the great deal.
I never said he was unreasonable. I said I didn't think it was an unreasonable request. If it was a deal in the works..then why post it? You make it sound like I'm calling him a bad seller. I think RUFFSTUFF is a knowledgeable person from conversations we've had before. And I'm not "salty". Just feels like I'm the kind of guy that always misses out on the "sweet deals" and I thought I had a grasp on something for once is all. So DAMMIT and that's all that all there is to it.

· Mr. Yamalube Guy
235 Posts
I never said he was unreasonable. I said I didn't think it was an unreasonable request. If it was a deal in the works..then why post it? You make it sound like I'm calling him a bad seller. I think RUFFSTUFF is a knowledgeable person from conversations we've had before. And I'm not "salty". Just feels like I'm the kind of guy that always misses out on the "sweet deals" and I thought I had a grasp on something for once is all. So DAMMIT and that's all that all there is to it.

:butt

(sorry couldn't help myself :sneaky)

· Local Pavement Ripper
1,680 Posts

· Wheelies for boobs!
3,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Girls please!

lol

Maybe it's time for a group hug?

Anyhow, I don't think I told you mojo, but I shipped your speedohealer before lunch today, Priority Mail, so you should have it mid-week.

· Local Pavement Ripper
1,680 Posts
RUFFSTUFF, if I could come to GA to group hug and get out of IA, I sure as hell would!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.