Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spidi RS Jacket size 56/46 like new

Got this jacket from Motorcycle Accesory Wharehouse on closeout for 370 bucks plus shipping. Cant return it, cant wear it. My loss = your gain. It has a speed hump, place for a back protector etc...

I am looking to get 300 plus shipping. Paypal if you pay half the fee.

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
56 Euro. or 56 american?

I'm fat so 56 American is better :crash

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry man...its 56 euro...I am 6ft and 190. Its sleeves are just a bit too long and i am looking at a new set of 1 piece leathers instead.

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
DAMMIT!!!!!

Oh well, maybe if i lose like 50 pounds..........

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has adjustable buttons for the bottom..but I dont think it will get bigger than say a 36 - 38 waist max man. My buddy was over today trying it on and it was pretty snug on him and I think he is like 210 or so...thats about as big a guy I would put it on..sorry man. Like I said...I am a skinny bastard!! LOL My Dad (who was like 6'3" and 240) always used to say I got his height and my moms weight. :2bitchsla

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
285 shipped and I will eat paypal fee's??? C'mon guys, season is here and I just got hte Vanson Jacket...someone pick this thing up. I am eating over 100 bucks on it now.

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, not even a reasonable offer?? Something about these jackets I need to know about? It has armor in the shoulders and forearms just like a set of spidi leathers, has a killer looking speed hump on them. As I posted, got them on close out what, 3 weeks ago now...the jacket originally sold for well over 400 bones and I got it for 370 at Motorcycle Accessory Wharehouse. The only thing that blew is that the arms are just a tad too long for me and they bind a tiny bit when I put on my gloves (This is becuase my arms are too short, not a problem with the jacket). I cant return it because it was a closeout price. I ended up buying the Vanson jacket here on the forum and told my wife I would sell this one thinking it would turn in all of a day which doesnt appear to be the case. How about 260 shipped??? She is gonna kill me for loosing this much for basically one ride. I know one of you guys that just bought a new red R1 would love the looks of this thing. If you need more detailed pics let me know.

·
Registered
371 Posts
It does look good. Just too big for me and I'm really more in the market for a full set. You could try eBay.

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trying to avoid ebay if I can...but if I must I must. Would much rather hook up one of my boys here than some stranger squid on ebay.

·
Registered
446 Posts
thats a killer jacket man. Too bad i just got a JR Meteor one not long ago. Trade you LOL... Heres a free bump. I know it will sell.

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:no Cant loose that much dude...LOL I literally just got hte thing less than a month ago but the sleeves are a bit long. I would even consider a trading it for something I can use??? No idea what to do with it at this point..LOL I am going to take it in to my taylor and see what it would cost to have a inch taken in on the sleaves...

·
Bikeless, but looking!!
685 Posts
RedRider0151 said:
:no Cant loose that much dude...LOL I literally just got hte thing less than a month ago but the sleeves are a bit long. I would even consider a trading it for something I can use??? No idea what to do with it at this point..LOL I am going to take it in to my taylor and see what it would cost to have a inch taken in on the sleaves...
What can you use? It really is a nice jacket. I bet you could get your money's worth off ebay.

Bump again:)

·
Bikeless, but looking!!
685 Posts
I could give you basically a brand new acoustic guitar with some cash? I really don't have much lol!! Damn college!!:mad: School books, paintball gun (If wickedwayz doesn't buy it), rc airplane?

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anyone...just got my second Vanson jacket so now I have 3 leather jackets and a 2 piece set of leathers so this thing really is never going to be worn...some one make me a decent offer...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts