Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
one liter asphalt eater
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
Post your merry Christmas pictures here! Happy Holidays to everyone.. I wanted to make sure everyone has a Merry Christmas before it actually gets here!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FORUM PALS!

·
Forum chick
344 Posts
Pleeeease.....

LMAO!!! Thats a keeper, hypeR1!!!
I saw the other Christmas one you posted as well!! Thank God I have been good this year. Kinda. ;)
Bring 'em on, Twisted Logic. :rock
I had to format my hard drive not that long ago, and unfortunately didn't back up any of those and lost every single one. :(
I'd love to have any of those type of Christmas pics, whether naughty or nice. Naughty is cool. :p I'd really, really appreciate you guys posting the ones you've got, or the ones you find.
I actually DO make Christmas cards of the good ones and send them out! I'll even stick an R-1 forum logo on the card. :)

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
Ohhh Kathleen hopefully I will be able to satisfy you a bit (if that is possible with a few pics of a fat guy and some animals....)

If anyone gets offended by these pics...feel free to complain and it´s up to the moderators to remove them....personally I think they´re pretty harmless :)

So by this I believe that I have done all of my share when it comes to spreading the christmas joy :p

·
Forum chick
344 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Offensive??
They are hilarious!!!! :D
I will use ALL of them for Christmas cards. The people I send them out to have bizarre senses of humor, kinda like me. :p So they'll love 'em too! Except for my Mom. She doesn't have a bizarre sense of humor. So she gets the "I couldn't find any carrots" one. I always did like to see her turn red and tell me how horrid I am. :p
Thanks, r1tobbe!! Its much appreciated!! And yes, you have done more than your part. :)

The rest of you guys.....
More, more, more!!
Ummm..... Please?

·
Forum chick
344 Posts
Ewwwwwww......
I used to eat icicles when I was a kid!!
NOW I find out that is where they come from!!! :eek:

Southpark is :rock !!!
I love that picture you found, hypeR1!! Thats a really great one! I have a few Southpark sites bookmarked and haven't found any that good. That picture will make one heck of a Christmas card. :)

Chef has always been my favorite on the show. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.