Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Young and Stupid
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...
Spring is coming up and everyone is getting excited to get back on their bikes, except for those few people who get to ride all year (grrrr)...
I've already seen this year has claimed a few lives (RIP) and bikes..
please don't be the next..be careful...remember, you have to watch for them...don't ride past your limits....always wear your helmet, gear, etc......take that extra minute or two, it may be the difference between bike, no bike; skin, no skin; or at the very worst life and death.....

Have fun & Be Safe....
I'll be back on two wheels soon....lol
thanks
-Matt
:rock :cool: :) ;) :beer :boobies

·
What time is it? ^^
78 Posts
Very thoughtful message. I agree with everything in it :) Ride safe!

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
yea ride safe all year round

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
I got a chance to ride today...FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! (last ride was Jan. 11th)

Spring is almost here!!!!! :jump

·
HighRider
699 Posts
02RedR1 said:
Hey everyone...
Spring is coming up and everyone is getting excited to get back on their bikes, except for those few people who get to ride all year (grrrr)...
I've already seen this year has claimed a few lives (RIP) and bikes..
please don't be the next..be careful...remember, you have to watch for them...don't ride past your limits....always wear your helmet, gear, etc......take that extra minute or two, it may be the difference between bike, no bike; skin, no skin; or at the very worst life and death.....

Have fun & Be Safe....
I'll be back on two wheels soon....lol
thanks
-Matt
:rock :cool: :) ;) :beer :boobies
I second that!!!

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
Definitely words of wisdom... There is always a rash of crashes come spring time as people's skills are a bit rusty. I rode for the first time in months this weekend and definitely took it easy...

- BA

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Everyone keep it safe out there.

·
Banned
494 Posts
same to you. and always wear your gear specialy your helmet. my helmet saved my life 3 times. and like said know your limit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts