Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
No chicken strips!
99 Posts
Hey, nice work. I actually did some work to my bike too, i cut my radiator in half and rerouted my header around the side of my bike so I could run the new tire Pirelli made for me its called the super corsa porsha. it has built in sensors that pick the bike up when its about to go down, anyways i see this whole thing going

·
Super Moderator
21,733 Posts
Hey, nice work. I actually did some work to my bike too, i cut my radiator in half and rerouted my header around the side of my bike so I could run the new tire Pirelli made for me its called the super corsa porsha. it has built in sensors that pick the bike up when its about to go down, anyways i see this whole thing going
:confused: Where you at Deal's Gap in '06?

·
Shane loves........me
10,198 Posts
Thanks man. I guess that's what I get for not reading the side of the tire. N Techs. lol

I ran the front but haven't run the rear yet. I can do NO WRONG on that front.

Bike's look awesome! Enjoy the Ntec's they are a pain to get the pressure's right. About 22-23 psi.............Ntec's are rear only, what compound is the front you are running?

·
The Original Turbo
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
i've been good man...just working and daydreaming bout riding.
ny winter sucks!

i'm working with Shadow Video next season...so i'll be at almost every event next season. :flex:
That's a good gig. Congrats.

Why don't you get down with us for this jennings trip next month? I'll PM you the info if you're interested.

·
Super Moderator
21,733 Posts
and no i was never at deals gap, is there another kawikid out there?
Some kid at Deal's Gap during the '06 R1 Convention. He was very quiet and never said much and rode a Kawi of course. Thought it may have been you. We all just named him Kawikid at the Convention. Sorry for the hijack Turbo.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.