Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 731 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is being started to allow the CO/XOs of the squadrons to interact with each other, and collaborate concerns for the Forum Staff. We encourage the CO/XO to "compare notes" and have open discussion among each others. This can be especially helpful for bordering squadrons.

The CO/XOs are also encouraged to share with their peers any significant experiences they are having with their respective squadron.

If you are not the CO, XO, or an R1-Forum Staff member, please do not post in here. If you do, it will be removed and your CO will be notified.

CO/XO: If you have a concern that you are not comfortable posting in the open, but all means, please PM the Squadrons Forum Moderators: Yamahog, DanQ or InkedR1Pilot.

Current CO/XO - Squadron

Devil1 - Wolfpack / R1-011 CO
Jaykreide - Wolfpack / R1-011 XO
greenstreak9205 - Phantom / R1-012 CO
z064life - Phantom / R1-012 / XO
xTomKx - Lucky 13th / R1-013 / CO
Marshdrummer - Lucky 13th / R1-013 / XO
lexanidubs09 - Dragon Squadron / R1-014 / CO
**Vacant** - Dragon Squadron / R1-014 / XO
Fikays - Ghostrider / R1-015 / CO
THEBLACKKNIGHT - Ghostrider / R1-015 / XO
R1Buttercup - Venom / R1-016 CO
Gearheaded - Venom / R1-016 XO
Nossliw - Smokin' Aces Squadron / R1-017 CO
- Taipan Squadron / R1-190 CO
Fullhouse - Taipan Squadron / R1-190 XO
- Ravage Squadron / R1-501 CO
- Ravage Squadron / R1-501 XO

Please do not embarrass your squadron or yourself by posting in here if you are not the CO/XO.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New CO

Gentlemen, please welcome the new CO from Ghostrider Squadron, Fikays. I ask that you share with him the learning experiences and vision for your squadron.

In a short while I would like to collaborate your ideas and visions with the rest of the topic Moderators, and as needed, the site administrators. So please do discuss your concerns here.

Congrats Frank! Help lead your region!

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,691 Posts
New CO

Gentlemen, please welcome the new CO from Ghostrider Squadron, Fikays. I ask that you share with him the learning experiences and vision for your squadron.

In a short while I would like to collaborate your ideas and visions with the rest of the topic Moderators, and as needed, the site administrators. So please do discuss your concerns here.

Congrats Frank! Help lead your region!

Thank you, Dan! I have been thinking about a few things; once I have ideas concrete, I will post up here! :thumbup

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So when are the "Dragons" going to get sorted out?
The poll closes at 1300 today. Interesting race over there though :fact

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd say that is a substantial lead...1300 which time zone, Dan?
I believe it's EST, because w8 posted the poll. It can be extended if a legit reason comes up, but otherwise we should have a CO for Dragon today.

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
I can use all the help you guys can give me.

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
I'm sure you will Frank :lol

Thank you.

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,691 Posts
Hey guys...was anyone else on the Forum doing stickers too? I am not getting a response from the individual I asked.

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
Trying to get ours finalized and then find a source to get them made.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey CO/XO's:

Recently I've learned how to use Yahoo Messenger for conferences. It might be something good for you to use when "meeting" with your squadron folks, or even each other.

I will ask that if you try to do that you keep some form of minutes or something to transcribe here. If we have to bring something up to Shane, I want the history of the discussion to be available here. The entire staff read more than they post. You would be surprised to find out how much everyone keeps track of what goes on.

Just a thought. I know several of you probably use Yahoo IM regularly, so it may be something easy to do.

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,691 Posts
Hey CO/XO's:

Recently I've learned how to use Yahoo Messenger for conferences. It might be something good for you to use when "meeting" with your squadron folks, or even each other.

I will ask that if you try to do that you keep some form of minutes or something to transcribe here. If we have to bring something up to Shane, I want the history of the discussion to be available here. The entire staff read more than they post. You would be surprised to find out how much everyone keeps track of what goes on.

Just a thought. I know several of you probably use Yahoo IM regularly, so it may be something easy to do.
Great idea, Dan. As always. :thumbup

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
This is going to become a concern fairly quickly with Dragon squadron for squadron events. A lot of riders in California ride on permits for a very long time and I know there is at least one member of the squadron that is not licensed. There's also the matter of legit insurance and registrations.

How are you guys going to address that in your squadrons?

I'm not sure how we can handle this. Any ideas?

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
Of course not the forum.

1 - 20 of 731 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
730 Replies
39 Participants
marshdrummer
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing