681 - 700 of 731 Posts

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
Thanks brotha, it was definitely fun :fact

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Hey! caR1 here, since the 013th Squadron has elected me as the new C/O, I decided to post in here to introduce myself and say Hi.
I don't come bringing gifts, but I will need some help with a few things please.

1. Who do I see about "un-stickeying" the old 013 members list and stickeying the new one so that I can maintain it?
2. same thing with the 2011 and 2012 Track season threads.
3. When you get a chance, also please update the C/O-X/O list at the top of this thread. (I'm still in the process of selecting a new X/O.)

Thanks!

·
Venom R1-016
2,261 Posts

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,162 Posts
Hey Tom, how about u and Brat think about giving me back C/O Status but for L.I. Separating it from upstate NY, where the current in-active NY c/o is from. Because technically I'm not even supposed to be posting in here anymore.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #689
Hey Tom, how about u and Brat think about giving me back C/O Status but for L.I. Separating it from upstate NY, where the current in-active NY c/o is from. Because technically I'm not even supposed to be posting in here anymore.
Are you talking State Lead or something like that?

·
Venom R1-016
2,261 Posts
Hello Everybody. I finally found this thread so I want to introduce myself. I'm Tom the Lucky 13th X/O.
Hi Tom, time for initiation.:lhumper:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
What's up Tom. Welcome. :hellobye
thank you sir.

It would be a good idea to create a separate state officer position for L.I. Let us know what you think?

·
Venom R1-016
2,261 Posts
I had no idea Venom members ride each other instead of their R1's :lhumper:

We don't we ride lucky 13th members in the off season.

·
Venom R1-016
2,261 Posts
Welcome tom, I think we have passed in the halls a few times.

681 - 700 of 731 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
730 Replies
39 Participants
marshdrummer
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing