Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a stainless brake line kit (front and rear) for my '03 R1. Who makes the best lines and where are the best deals?

·
Clearin' leather...
2,085 Posts
PM Vahakn, he's got a good deal going on HEL lines. That's who I got mine from, should be here next week. $100 for front and rear...

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to do the deal with Vahakn but it is too difficult to send him the money.

·
Clearin' leather...
2,085 Posts
Not really...Ikobo.com is the route I took and it's just as easy as PayPal

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anybody dealt with him before....Are you sure your gonna get the lines?

·
Clearin' leather...
2,085 Posts
Yeah, he sent me a scan of the package with label, numbers, my address etc. He's seems to be on the level. Really went above and beyond what I expected. Nice guy from what I could tell. I'll keep you posted if you'd like...

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,626 Posts
i got mine from IndySuperbikes.
They are a forum sponsor, and the Speigler lines are great quality, plus for the truely anal people (like me), you can get different colored fittings and covers.

·
Johnny Chimpo
2,216 Posts
I just finished installing Goodridge Lines on my 02. They work fine, fit and finish was great.

$125 shipped to my door :D

·
It's a racer now
147 Posts
Hel brake lines

Just received my brake line kit from Vahakn took about 10 days but I was in no hurry. Very nice guy to deal with had to join ikobo to pay him but that only takes 10min. less than waiting in the bank for a money order. Very nice kit any color you want also.
RB

·
Clearin' leather...
2,085 Posts
Just got mine, everything as promised, can't wait to get them on!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts