Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pirate Brian
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a place to get good sticker kits?

·
Pirate Brian
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh sorry for no explanation. I just bought some track fairings and I am going to paint them and put a sticker kit on. Nice little winter project I guess. Thanks for all the links!

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,153 Posts
No doubt,
Start with the 1st one...
you can order Decals by each year for the R1....

I'd go classic and get those old 98-2000 stickers to put it w/ the YZF...
i think it would look Hot, You can also change the colors to whatever you want instead of plain old white!

·
Pirate Brian
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No doubt,
Start with the 1st one...
you can order Decals by each year for the R1....

I'd go classic and get those old 98-2000 stickers to put it w/ the YZF...
i think it would look Hot, You can also change the colors to whatever you want instead of plain old white!

Oh thats sick, I hate having to hunt for different colors. Or different types of stickers other then Motogp race bike stickers

·
Local Pavement Ripper
1,669 Posts
I'm usually not a big person on saying search, but I've posted in several threads on where to get replica graphics and such.

·
My R1 Luvs Tight Butts
111 Posts

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts

Attachments

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,153 Posts
Oh thats sick, I hate having to hunt for different colors. Or different types of stickers other then Motogp race bike stickers
yeah Man, Enjoy!

:stpd: I've used TapeWorks for over 10yrs. for all my custom sig's & logo's, IMO they're graphics are supperior to all the others I've tried, plus you can get them any size/color/shadow etc. :bow
Thats my favorite Part,
They have tons of Different colors. and the Shadow w/ as a different color effect is awesome. There is really so much you can do w/ those guys, I Just really wish they'd update for the R1 as fast as they do for a Gixxer,
They make full out Stock Decal sets in different colors to match the stock paint job, so for like $30.00 you can have a One of a kind Stock Bike...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.