Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Yeah...hold it there.
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to vent out this anger I'm trying to supress with my R-1 Bretheren. Alright peep........

I went to deposit at the bank today. Like I do about once or twice a week minimum every week. The bank is next door to a pawn shop. I ALWAYS park in between the bank and pawn shop on the sidewalk. It's a strip mall type property/parking lot. So I come out about to mount and I see a seedy liquid on the tank. Then the back seat. And then the slider, etc. So I walk into the pawn shop and ask the guard if I could steal some of his brawny paper towels since I see that he is cleaning the glass display with 409. He doesn't respond. The owner then tells me no. Plus he adds, "next time you park there I'm callin' the cops." So I go back outside into the bank and they do give me some towels to at least clean the major damage. As I'm cleaning it I start a MacGuyver type audit. I notice the way the salsa was deliberately spilled on the bike. The trail on the floor. Kind of like the way a ketchup pack explodes when you step on it. I concluded that one HAD to be standing at the pawn shop door in order for it to have gone down like the damn salsa was telling. It's hard to describe but my bike was parked really close to his wall so in order for the ish to get on my left slider one had to be behind it, not on the general public side. So I finish cleaning the bike and make up my mind that I'll let him have an earful. You can't just get punked. So I walk in there past the guard and in front of the owner who is behind a cash register. "You could have told me not to park there instead of throwing salsa on my bike."

"I didn't throw any salsa!" Looking at me in the eyes only for a split second cause he can't do a full stare due to his nervous system knowing he's a lying bitch.

I give him a kind middle finger and add "FKUC OUY YOU FKUCING DIRTY #EW" in a normal tone. Get on the bike, do a decent 6-7 second burnout on his side walk and calmly cruised away. I don't want to hear any bs about me being racist or anything cuz I do have cool **** friends but it just came out like that. I didn't go in with a speech. I'm still pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant

·
Voodoo!!
7,610 Posts
You blew it!:fact If you knew for a fact that he was lying you should have just punch the hell out of him and bounced!

Voodoo

·
Yeah...hold it there.
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Vodoo I did think about it....for real. But the guard would have made sure the police would be on their way. I'm thinking about the ol' rock thru the window at 3:12 A.M bit.

·
Voodoo!!
7,610 Posts
dubsack said:
Yeah Vodoo I did think about it....for real. But the guard would have made sure the police would be on their way. I'm thinking about the ol' rock thru the window at 3:12 A.M bit.
Actually, I take that back. You should have taken the paper towels and smeared his nice clean windows!

Voodoo

·
Voodoo!!
7,610 Posts
EndoMajic said:
Damn man... a rock through the window sounds like a good idea. ƒucking with someone's ride is pussy shit. I'd would have punched the mother ƒucker right in the ghey.
But a rock thru the window could lead to jail time, which would cost more than the situation is worth.

Smearing the windows with the dirty paper towels:eek:wwn3d
and he would get to ride home with no jail time.!

Voodoo

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Go get a rat from the pet shop, feed it some poison. Then stick it in an old VCR and pawn it to him. In a week or so that whole shop will smell real nice.:fact

·
Voodoo!!
7,610 Posts
Limited R1 said:
Go get a rat from the pet shop, feed it some poison. Then stick it in an old VCR and pawn it to him. In a week or so that whole shop will smell real nice.:fact
Just sh*t in the VCR!

Voodoo

·
7 More Days 'til the '09 Debut
888 Posts
That's pretty funny!!!

·
Yeah...hold it there.
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't worry lads. I done handled my bidness. Can't go into specifics cause I can't trust the snitches but put it like this................... I have a friend who his job is to drain the porto-poties :butt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts