Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Still love Yami's the most
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need your help. My bike was stolen on sunday mar 7 at Daytona beach Florida. It was a 2003 blue R1 with 2014 miles on it. It was mint condition. I had brand new metzler m1's with less than 80 miles. scott's damper, pc3r ser#031004001486, graves velocity stacks, black frame sliders, blue swing arm spools, harris grips and tank protector that say yzf-r1, painted black windscreen with two holes drilled for my radar detector(yes it was taken also, a cheap whistler 1730). I had a power outlet hooked up under the guages with velcro and zip ties. It also had a dynojet sticker on the rear hugger. I had flush mounts on the front and back. I also had a integrator kit purchased at the speedway this weekend from M.D. wright inc. Well it was one of the sharpest bikes around and will definitely notice if I see it or any of my parts around. Oh, I almost forgot I am a Marine and I had a red DOD sticker on the left front fork. I will post a pic if I can find one. Thanks guys and please keep an eye out the vin is JYARN10E03A007387
:cowboy

Attachments

·
The Blue One's are FASTER!!!!
2,467 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro.:( Thats one of the reasons I will not go, to hear stories of this after.

:machinegu THEIVES:boom

·
on the brink
71 Posts
Man, really sorry to hear about that!!!
I live in the orlando area and ill keep my eye out for you.........jeff

·
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it also had a black d&d slip on exhaust

·
Too old for this crap...
1,869 Posts
Holy shit, that sucks.... but my guts tell me that the bike have been stripped to the guts right now and sold as spare parts.

·
Registered
186 Posts
sorry to hear that, that is why I go everyyear without the bike. It gets so packed you very rarely ride anyway, so I leave her at home with the wife :)

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
that looks like bnh housing... is it?
sorry to hear about your bike!!! i hope u get it back soon!! i spent 3 years working in x-ray at the hospital there is why i ask if that's it...

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
611 Posts
Yeah, DEFINITELY keep your eyes open on E-bay for some of your stuff. If your bike ends up on the other coast of Florida, here in Tampa/Clearwater, I will be sure to punish those involved and ask questions later!

-Joe

·
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crash_harder said:
that looks like bnh housing... is it?
sorry to hear about your bike!!! i hope u get it back soon!! i spent 3 years working in x-ray at the hospital there is why i ask if that's it...
Yeah it is the bnh housing. Wow you are good. yeah I did have insurance. What do you guys think I will get in $?

·
R-Neo
669 Posts
hpfully your insurance covers it...n hey look on the birght side if you get a check you can put it towards an 04! but sorry to hear that dude! did you have an alarm on it? not that it matters just curious as to how many bikes with alarms get stolen....i gues the major reason im going to purchase an alarm is to prevent vandilism...yeah your best bet is to check ebay!

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Very true..

Dont hope so much to get your bike back because it rarely ever happens, but do look forward to the insurance company who will hopefully reimburse you enough to get the 04.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts