Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
go hard or go home
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Str8_chaser
I talked to Joey and he said that the best would be in the neighborhood of $9700.
sorry guy that's the best that i could do

·
Registered
309 Posts
There must not be much of a market for new bikes out there in other parts of the nation. Here in Texas they discount nothing, especially on new release bikes. You could get a previous year's bike for about a grand off, but that's it. They won't even deal, it's take it or leave it and they'll sell it to the next guy.

I had a deposit on a 98 in late 97 at MSRP, a couple months later when the news spread the dealer told me he would have upped me a grand or two on top of MSRP if he'd known what the reaction was gonna be. Too bad I ended up not getting it cuz my ex wife stole all my $$ at that time.

·
go hard or go home
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually there is very heavy bike market out here. its just that i have purchased multiple bikes from a couple of dealers that give me pretty good numbers when i buy.

·
Don't talk bout it, Be bout it
58 Posts
Thanks for the reply...I thought you forgot about me. I will give him a call theis weekend and see what's up... Thanks for the effort.... :hellobye

·
go hard or go home
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the past week or say at work have been hectic (so no free time to surf the net) and my computers server at home has not been working right.

by the time i got things straight, i couldn't find any of our old threads to contact you.

I'm not sure what price joey quoted you, but (BETWEEN YOU AND I) he said that he could probably get any other guys in for $9700 or so.

thats the best i could do .....let me know what happens.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
r1s4ever said:
There must not be much of a market for new bikes out there in other parts of the nation. Here in Texas they discount nothing, especially on new release bikes. You could get a previous year's bike for about a grand off, but that's it. They won't even deal, it's take it or leave it and they'll sell it to the next guy.
I know a dealer in Tx who will give you a good price. they already have my '04 deposit ;)

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
freakyty said:
yes....Joey Lawrence @ Ray Wilt Superstore

I called and talked to him, real cool dude, but he said he couldnt beat the deal that I already got, but said if I need anything he would hook me up the best he could( gear wise)

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
ImagineParadise said:
Vin, what did action give you otd? PM me plz
Ill tell you on here - they want $11,000 OTD no negotiation!! I used to race for a different dealer so they give me great prices on all my bikes... Ill PM you their name if you want it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts