Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
For all we know, it's a natural frequency thing. Your rpm + vibration from you tyres and road hit the sweet spot where your body's or some inner ear fluid's ( maybe brain matter?) natural frequency is, and the senses can't interpret it properly cos it's not used to it.

Something similar to eyes closed and still in a water tank with same temp as your body. You feel like your body isn't there.

That other drivers can't see you? Maybe it's the brain trying to make sense of the fact that its not sure the body is there ("what the eff is this weird feeling? I'm zoning out. I'm not here").

2cents.

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ps.. I know a bit about the brain compensatin for sh!t.. Been going blind in one eye over the last year (long story... I'm enjoying it while I can). When driving, I see people darting across the road from my "blind" side, and I slam the brakes. Only to have them disappear when they cross over the bridge of my nose.

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Could be the same effect as active noise cancelling headphones where the speakers create a sound wave 180 degrees from the incoming sound. In this instance could have been exactly the right sound frequency from the engine revs being at the same frequency as the wind noise but out of phase and cancelling out the noise of the wind.

Conditions would have to be exactly right but I guess possible: https://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/audio-music/noise-canceling-headphone3.htm

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Are you....? Na, couldn’t be....

Huge leap is an understatement. Do you know how many motorcycles are on the road? Vehicles in general.

This is an easy thing to figure out. Go recreate it. If it were science, this one should easily be repeatable, the bike rpms’s and the power generator are constants.
I'm not going to bite. Saying that it's easy to recreate is obviously absurd. You know what's even more obvious? That science has become both a religion for some and control mechanism for others and less and less a real tool for the biggest problems. Only few will admit it, the rest will defend the religion. If not science - for most, the world is no longer sane. Small minds - weak even. Sad and infinitely frustrating.

I get the biggest kick out of people who will sit there and tell another person that they did not experience what that person knows they did. Who the hell do people think they are these days?

Was the whole world asleep when the Navy videos of clear UFOs where shown on the main stream news a year or two ago? They did. 3 separate vehicles on 3 occasions. So do you think they are traveling in linear motion above the speed of light? I'm going to give you some credit and assume that's a big negative. So assuming they are not from here (God forbid they are from this planet and aren't ours) how do they travel such distance? Anti-gravity is a misnomer at best - they clearly use an artificially generated local gravity . That's why the pilots don't get smeared on the walls when they turn at speed and such a field explains all of the visually observed phenomena. So - how do you generate your own gravity field / what are electrogravitics and how does that relate to the magneto of a motorcycle. If you want to have that conversation - I'm game. But if you here to try and reinforce your way of thinking by pushing back on me I can promise you that won't work. Believe me I was the most prolific defender of all things indoctrinated for 40 plus years. Little did I know that my life was really just about to begin for all intents and purposes. So having changed entirely from a main stream perspective there's no possibility of you convincing me science is the end all be all. It is no longer a tool to find ways of making the impossible happen - which it should be and perhaps for a very brief moment, it was, rather it is a tool used to dictate what is and is not possible so to discourage any attempt to execute an action or a thought outside of the box. No no - we will have none of that.

·
The R1 project begins !!!!!!!
12 Posts
No. I don't drink or take any meds period.[/QUOTE]

I think this may be the issue, I think you should have some of both :smile2:

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts
you guys still going on with this nonesense? :lol

yes i've had it happen, on the mountain tops.. i also yawned just afterward and voila even a bird's fart was clear as day :D

barometric pressure change affecting your hearing

yep, but i'm all for mind control. somebody has to keep 'em in line :sneaky

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
20 Participants
Warren-46
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing