Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red 04' at my local dealer but I think i want the blue bike. I really like the blue but i've already had two. I seen the red and i like it. I think it would look better with the lower fairing red. My dealer is going to swap the red one for a blue one for me. I just wish i could end this blue obsession and get the red. whats everyone else think. Blue or red. This is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!:dunno

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
I'm on my 3rd blue Yamaha :D

- BA

·
Registered
367 Posts
I"m on my third blue also. I just picked up the 04 today and looked heavily at the red they had for sale but still went with the blue.

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Blue, Blue, Blue no questions about it. Yamaha's are supposed to be blue and they look sweet in blue!

·
Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,147 Posts
Buy them both and give me whatever one you dont want :2bitchsla

·
Big Pimpin'
190 Posts
Can't go wrong with blue on a Yamaha. :thumbup Plus, most of you guys probably have blue gear so it makes sense.

Eric

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm in the same boat. My blue one was supposed to be the first one they were to get, but they got a red Tuesday. The sales guy told me again today I could have the red one, but BLUE only for me. In my eyes there is only 1 color R1, the faster blue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts