Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY tank sucks 02 r1 iwas wondering if anfbody is having problems sitting high chair and feeling comfy like you wont fall off
the tank is rounded up right neer the gas tank fill cap whach yall doin bout that. also hews making cages and 12 oclock bars for the 02 r1? I would like to make a 12 bar with the stock brake light in it has anybody done this yet need some ideas.

·
Registered
166 Posts
well for the tank issue all my boyz down here are using Surfboard grip....... keep the shape of the tank and its confertable to sit on as well.

·
WHEELIE KING-girls luvmyweiner
4,297 Posts
a56kuser said:
well for the tank issue all my boyz down here are using Surfboard grip....... keep the shape of the tank and its confertable to sit on as well.
Ive also heard of guys doing this, but I know exactly what you mean I either bust my nuts or feel as if I'm going to slide of the damn tank, I'm going to consider the sex wax, or surfboard grip.

·
Jaw Droppin' Stunts
124 Posts
...you should either bang your tank in to make a lil dish type seat, or put clear or regular grip tape, like on skateboards on the tank, you shouldn't slide anymore...:rock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts