Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

What do you think of the shirt..

• Split wheelie on front w/ apexstunts.com / Crash on back

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Crash on front w/ apexstunts.com and Split wheelie on back

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Neither of these (reply and let us know what and why)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I like one, but the other is whack (reply and explain.. thx!)

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.. we're creating a new shirt with "I do my own stunts" on the back as the tag line.

But we're not sure about the logos. Here you see two logos.. the dude doing the split wheelie, and the crashed dude. Right now, the split wheelie goes on the front w/ apexstunts.com and the crashed dude on back with "i do my own stunts"

want to know would you guys buy this shirt, and if so, how would YOU put the logos..

·
I'd rather be draggin' a knee!
2,286 Posts
I like!!!
I need another Boobs shirt soon...mine's a little faded. (too much wearing) ;)

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I think it would be better if the split wheelie was on the back and the crash was on the front..

·
My R1 eats small pets
215 Posts
I voted for the first option. Seems to make more sense having the stunt happen before the crash.

You guys have a lot of shirts, have you shown any of your ideas to some sort of distributor like, "no fear", or another x treme sport related t-shirt manufacturer?

Oh yes, and I'll take one of those when they start getting printed as well.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Is the shirt pics gonna be silhouetted like that? I say split on front, nuttin on da back. Maybe apex stunts on left breast and split on the back.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, they will be sillouhettes...

and ignore the proportions here, the crash and "i do my own stunts" would be a lot bigger than the split wheelie and apex logo. i just shrunk each to fit a certain size image for this poll.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Apex Stunts on front pocket, or in big letters in an arch across the front,
split wheelie on back with "I do my own stunts" on back under wheelie. just my 2 cents.

I think the crash pic looks a little wierd. Might be just me though.

·
Wheelies for boobs!
3,992 Posts
Split wheelie centered on the front (like on the Boobs shirt), and a large crash with tag line centered on the back. That would be totally P.I.M.P.

A smaller split wheelie over the breast on the front would also work fine.

Put this into production and you've got a buyer!

Any update on the DVD? :boobies

·
What are you, new?
669 Posts
Let me know when you get the "new" shirts done I will take a couple...

·
Number 22
373 Posts
i like your shirts i own the felony evasion one. but the split wheelie one makes the bike look like a big white blob. maybe if you could get a little more detail on there like open spots on the rims i think it would look alot better. oh and what about long sleeve shirts or hoodies. its startin to get pretty damn cold here. i would deffinatly buy one

·
Registered
351 Posts
pink means danger

and yeah i think you need to work with my boy on a logo

·
Registered
2 Posts
man i lovin the shirt but as evilrsix said needs some more detail but still dig'n it any chance you know how much to send your DVD and shirt down under to Australia?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts