Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
R6-R6-R6-R6-R6
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there aren't many users yet, but how about setting up a page that has discounts for the members of this site. I'm sure that you can get a few places to offer 10% off their products in exchange for placing their name on this site.

That's what they did at www.cbrworld.net

·
Registered
3 Posts
10% isn't much of a discount. I get 20% from the place I go...and I'm not the only one that gets it there. For free advertising....tell them to step up to the plate!

·
R6-R6-R6-R6-R6
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was just an example...

Most online retailers are already selling at lower margins that your dealership. My dealership is consistently %20-%30 over what I can pay online.

10%, 20%, 30%...whatever, it's better than retail and it saves everyone some cash!

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Hi Dook and Evil,

You're both very right that we should have an online store here on R1-Forum.com. Currently the amount of users might not be the greatest. But the site is young. Less than 1 week actually.

I got these:
http://www.revolutionsuperbikes.com/
That I current have on a Trial run to see how the site performs sell wise.
They have ONE discount and that is on Windscreens. 69dollars (79before) group buy.

Please let me know which to contact and so on. I'm kind of a beginner within that area.

Thanks for the info anyway.. I'll sure do what I can do get discounts for everyone!

·
I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
Evil Beaver-

Couple of questions:

1: What's wrong with Quebec??????

2: According to your profile your only 18, and you have three bikes, one of which is an 02 R1, how in hell do you afford them?

·
STORK MODE = stealthy torque
584 Posts
I can tell you one thing that's wrong with it...

You can't snowmobile there in the summer!

But in the winter... lookout mama... whew is it nice up there... trails so nice that you dream about them in July

There's more than one way to :rock !!!!

:)

·
ur bike can beat me but can u?
18 Posts
Quebec gets loads of money from the government and Alberta pay a load to the government. They do nothing. I say let them leave.:confused:

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Awwwww sookie sookie..................

Canadians gettin aggressive!:rock

·
BikeJunky
3,012 Posts
I just moved up to Montreal (Dorval) 2 months ago, so I'm not officially a Quebecois :) Different up here, don't know where all the bikes hang out..... next season when I get another one, I shall find them :) Oh yes you can run but you can't hide, Actually on Thursday nites I found a bunch at the Julip a big orange down here, but people up here don't talk much..... not sure why?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts