11,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nice day and not one PoPo spotted.

Only passed one cager and one bike.

Mt Laguna and Engineers was surreal

146 miles covererd San Diego Co.

Climbed two 5,000 foot mountains

Fog on the coast

The Harley rider had camped out at the lookout.

Click to enlarge thumbnails.

SOLO Ride
:beer

·
There can be only One
1,652 Posts
i miss cyprus roads, never a car on them, the roads were designed by bikers, bot a straight in sight... unfortunately in UK too busy too much road crap, too many nutters who don't see bikes, too bad a road surface, too many speed cameras, too many coppers

·
Super Moderater
11,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
r6gr8t1 said:
i miss cyprus roads, never a car on them, the roads were designed by bikers, bot a straight in sight... unfortunately in UK too busy too much road crap, too many nutters who don't see bikes, too bad a road surface, too many speed cameras, too many coppers
Yes but you can always take the boat with you bike and ride Isle of Man right?

·
Empty Wallet
124 Posts
Nice pics looks like a beautiful vew and a good day for riding:fact

·
Bulldogger
5,880 Posts
Good times bro!:thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Damn that looks nice. How far north do you go? You ever ride anywhere in Riverside/San Bernardino County? Now that I am back I need to get a good ride in.

I'm with you on start them young R6gr81. My 15 month old daughter loves the bike. She watched the race with me today. She gets all excited when she hears the bike fly by. I took this picture of her when she was 1. Where abouts in the UK are you? I was active duty military stationed in the UK and lived in Ely, Cambridgshire.

Attachments

·
Super Moderater
11,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ChrisYZFR1 said:
Damn that looks nice. How far north do you go? You ever ride anywhere in Riverside/San Bernardino County? Now that I am back I need to get a good ride in.
Used to ride Big Bear once a week on my old 99R1, also Crestline to Wrightwood is a fun ride. From Wrightwood you can ride over to Angels Crest Hwy but I've not done that route in years. Pretty much stay in San Diego County now with endless mountain roads to fill my day.

Old hwy 84 which leads on down to hwy 94 along the Mexican border.

·
Fear Nothing, Risk Everything
5,785 Posts
cool pics

1 - 17 of 17 Posts