Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Let's Ride
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone, looks like the weather is going to be pretty decent this weekend, is anyone comming out to play? I know myself and a few other guys will be around 10, so just let me know:rock :riding

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
I got some 'start of the season maintenance' to do on the bike. Plus I told my girl I would start teaching her how to ride, seeing that we're picking up her bike on saturday.

·
wheres the aux rev limiter?
882 Posts
What up Rick? my rotors are in NJ. should have them tue or wed, so I am stuck for this sun. that really blows! but Next week Im back in, Ill be ready to ride , still gotta set up a date for the dyno, but It should run ok , fuel injection is pretty forgiving. Who you riding with on sun? Darren's bike should be ready any day now too! Ill call you later. AD.

·
Let's Ride
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
37doc said:
What up Rick? my rotors are in NJ. should have them tue or wed, so I am stuck for this sun. that really blows! but Next week Im back in, Ill be ready to ride , still gotta set up a date for the dyno, but It should run ok , fuel injection is pretty forgiving. Who you riding with on sun? Darren's bike should be ready any day now too! Ill call you later. AD.

Whats up man, sunday I rode with my cousin and some guys from clinton cycles. We rode Croom and Sands road, the ride was o.k. I just had to try and remember wich turn went where and @ what dagree. It's been so long since when went out there that I could remember but, anyway the day was pretty good, no off duty police officers where around to mess up my ride so I was straight! I also put another Honda under my belt! Spanked a 99 1100 with a so called full sys. lol.. full my ass! full of:ugh

·
wheres the aux rev limiter?
882 Posts
Yeah I was hurting on sunday , not being able to get out and ride, but my parts came on tue. I felt like hugging the UPS guy I think he thought something was wrong with me , I was thanking him like he just did something great for me, when he was just doing his job!, anyway I went for a spin on tue. eve with Stu, we hit some good roads around my house , it was fun , but I hear you on trying to feel the roads out again, Its always interesting when you havent been on them for a while , you forget the turns. Ill talk to you later , pretty soon we have to start to get a SMALL group together for a ride, try to find that guy Josh's number if you remember. Later AD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts