Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Boobs r cool
108 Posts
I'm there:jump We could meet in hemet...lets say the In & Out...my fav place:) 11 sounds good too!!!

·
Boobs r cool
108 Posts
well...if your coming from temecula...get on the domingon hwy and make a left on sanderson, Then make a right on florida and it will be on your right about a half mile down. Or we can meet at the chevron on the corner of sanderson and florida...wheich ever is easier:)

·
Super Moderater
11,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool than

In and Out it Is.

Funny you picked that "In and out" burger's because that was the last time I saw Swedie. We had jsut finished a 500 mile ride hehhe.

Alex and Tim i will PM you my cell # just incase you run late or I do:crash

Alex your best route would be to follow hwy 74 from the lookout where i saw you today. Keep on 74 as In winds towards Hemet. But the 74 splits so you have to jump on the 215 freeway for a few miles than take 74 again to hemet/10 miles off freeway. When you come into Hemet you cross Sandersan but stay on 74 that becomes florida street. you will see In and Out on the right side near walmart.

call me If you get lost

See you guys their

oh yah watch out for old ass drives In Hemet.:crash

·
Boobs r cool
108 Posts
sweet...In and out at 11....cya there dudes!:riding

·
Super Moderater
11,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Swedie said:
Swedie, Wish you could join us bro. Another time prehaps!:)

Hey you guys the weather down in the desert is wonderful. Suggest we wait and have lunch at Palm Springs as It will be sunny and warm. Besides in and out makes me :ugh If you would want to skip lunch that be fine to. Can not wait to ride, first time out since all those rainstorms.

72 today is the predicted high:sneaky P.S.

Leaving my place at 9:30 which should get my to Hemet at 11am.

See you. Tim, Alex, maybe Jim will be joining us?:rant

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
I hope so.. maybe coming winter. (if everything goes as planned)

Have fun! I know you will! Dammit I miss riding! Over here we're getting new snow when we think we're going towards spring.

·
Boobs r cool
108 Posts
Sounds great...just looked outside and its :boobies . Cya there at 11 ..:jump

·
Super Moderater
11,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
had a great ride today with yellowsnow. Was dam cold though but It did warm up In palm springs. Had a great lunch and hauled ass home. Tim we will have to do It again soon, when it heats up.

Your bike looks great:thumbup

A pic.

Attachments

·
Super Moderater
11,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yah that was a great ride but on the way home i did a few 6th gear roll ons. This was out in the middle of nowhere, no traffic or cops. anyway I could not get my R1 over 145mph[yellow box] going up a slight grade. Tried this a few times but same result, next time I'll run It through the gears to redline, should help:blush Maybe i need an 04? :lol Might get one when the 04's start showing up at wreckers. Buy one cheap and I'll have a summer project for when its to hot to ride.:rant

Duke you still getting a R1/04 or are you waiting for the Honda 1000RR ?????:dollar

1 - 14 of 14 Posts