Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
I Can Has Wheelie?
12,001 Posts
hey does anyone know who the guy was that rode by is a speedo...is he on this forum???

It was Bogie. He was in a hurry after spending a long evening with Captain Squid and forgot his pants. Poor guy.

:eek:wwn3d

:hellobye

·
Booya
34,507 Posts
It was Bogie. He was in a hurry after spending a long evening with Captain Squid and forgot his pants. Poor guy.

:eek:wwn3d

:hellobye
...bogie on a sportbike. I call :bs

·
Booya
34,507 Posts
Hmmm!! Really!! :sing:

Looking at your avatar.....now you have a 1098 I suppose?? :sing:
:lol Just opening the door so you could post a pic again. :sing:

No worries mate.

1098? Nah, just like the image and love the bike.

·
I Can Has Wheelie?
12,001 Posts
...bogie on a sportbike. I call :bs

Damn you Sabian! You KNEW he would post that pic again after that remark, didn't you!?!?

:chair:

·
Booya
34,507 Posts
Damn you Sabian! You KNEW he would post that pic again after that remark, didn't you!?!?

:chair:
:lol :lol

Just givn the man an opportunity! :lol

·
motorcycles are like crack
202 Posts
haha even if youv bogie posted thatpic a 1000 times its still pretty nice...

andyou might wanna work on that tan before you got that again lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello , i drove Deals Gap last week with my brother in his 06 Grand Prix on the way to Tampa and it is truly an amazing thing to witness.plenty of orange spray paint for accident scenes and tight turns

·
Registered
1 Posts
how to change a clutch... ugh!

i took apart my clutch and i think im putting it in wrong. i smoked the first one i put in, after one ride. i dont want to assemble the second one in wrong. does anyone want to tell me the basic info on putting on back together. Are there any major adjustments in the basket itself? its feels like its constantly engaged.

·
Not every man really lives
3,263 Posts
Great video, I should have watched this a while ago. Anyway, I learned more about the site, Deals Gap, and McCoy's Customs. Deals Gap looks like a fun ride. One day when I'm back on the mainland...

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
53 Participants
JDollaz
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing