Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ill will
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have not seen this yet. It was posted a while back but there's no pictures plus the link to there site is down. So here it is again with pictures.

Built too late for the Terminator movies, this bike would have been perfect. This is the Yamaha R1 ?HighPressure? built by German tuning firm RF-Biketech. Other than the rather obvious blower and the rear tire which must be a 360, not to mention the front tire that?s pretty beefy, I can?t tell you much more about this. Their site doesn?t have a lot of information about it, but from what I can gather, many parts used on their custom streetfighters eventually find their way into the parts catalog. So if you fancy doing this to your own R1, they would be the guys to talk to.

Handling might be a bit off, but hey, you knew that. They don?t mention horsepower numbers which could be pretty impressive plus the sound of the blower would get you grinning. Wow!

It looks like they do a lot of streetfighter conversions on many different brands of motorcycles but this one just seems a bit more extreme than the others. Somewhere, there?s a movie waiting for this bike.

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
that thing is mean looking!!!

·
My Mac eats your PC
156 Posts
Did some exploring on their website...looks like the "Kompressorkit" bumps hp to about 221-222ish. Numbers are listed at 230 PS...1 PS is about .98hp. I think it will need every bit of that 360 tire!

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
Holy dear god....that thing is mean looking!

·
RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,374 Posts
That thing would be an absolute blast to ride :scoots:

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
it would going straight.. but not turning.. turn like bus.. not sure why they went with big front tire and thats over kill on rear.. but still wouldnt mind having it.. still nice piece of engineering.

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
sweet... maybe a 240 so it performs and handles better but still has the wider rear stance and a signle sided arm and its the next VMAX slayer :fact

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
The movie it needs to be in should be a horror flick, where the rider turns the bars to the right, and the upper part of the super charger rips his arm off from the elbow down :lol What is the tail ight from :dunno gixxer or Kawi ?

·
Banned
324 Posts
The movie it needs to be in should be a horror flick, where the rider turns the bars to the right, and the upper part of the super charger rips his arm off from the elbow down :lol What is the tail ight from :dunno gixxer or Kawi ?

The belts of the supercharger are in a billet aluminum housing bro. :fact :thumbup

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
The top housing looked like it was only on the side of the bike or front of the pulley. It looked like the actual belt itself was exposed towards the front of the bike :dunno I could be wrong. Either way it is a cool "movie bike" but that's about it imho :dunno

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Its different thats for sure..... A lot of time and money went in to that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.