Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Ouch, he slammed the bike. They were ranting and raving about the 09 R1 and the Fireblade. I really think the 09 R1 will take the crown this time around.

·
Squid
3,371 Posts
I hate how the rider was all over the road during the road test, crossing the centerline, especially with a car coming!

I hate to see that, and it doesn't do anything for their credibility as far as I'm concerned.

·
Me Tarzan
1,152 Posts
I hate how the rider was all over the road during the road test, crossing the centerline, especially with a car coming!

I hate to see that, and it doesn't do anything for their credibility as far as I'm concerned.
I think u make a very good point, if your doing a road test, then ride it like one would on the road. Yes sometimes i lane share but i want to now how a bike handles on the street, in a means that i am allowed to ride it (not counting speed of course).

·
Registered
10 Posts
MCN would have to be the biggest joke played on the motorcycle buying public since the invention of 3 wheeled motorbikes. They post more rumors than a woman's mag & there tests are pathetic. I'm not sticking up for the GSXR here I would never buy anything made from cheese.

·
Squid
3,371 Posts
MCN would have to be the biggest joke played on the motorcycle buying public since the invention of 3 wheeled motorbikes. They post more rumors than a woman's mag & there tests are pathetic. I'm not sticking up for the GSXR here I would never buy anything made from cheese.
:lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
streetjester
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing