Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
For the Love of.........Riding
6,669 Posts
Your really going that route , huh ? That thing in traffic is a major handful....but kinda fun. My buddy has a Kawi Meanstreak.... No that isn't the 1400 it's bigger than the one in the pic

·
4:20
7,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fawk i don't know man. i just got a call about my bike and this guy seems serious. if i get the right amount of cash, my bike is gone. i'm still thinking about the suzuki supermoto but that little ass seat might be an issue:dunno

·
Akrapovic xplane
6,024 Posts
Why you selling your R1 :dunno

·
For the Love of.........Riding
6,669 Posts
Well I don't ride to work but couldn't think of selling my R1 for a commuter bike...especially if I lived where you live :) sell the pathfinder

Those KTM's are cool

·
4:20
7,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[mouth wide open] you bastard!!:eek:

i made up my mind to keep the R1 but people keep telling me that two bike's is rediculous especially since winter is comming and it's rainy season over here. DAMMIT!!! WHAT TO DOOOO?!!:eek: :confused: :dunno

i was thinking, keep the R1 and get a P.O.S. commuter bike and rain jacket but i dunno:dunno i like the pathfinder too hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
9 Posts
I owned an Intruder 1400 back in the mid 90s. It was a very pretty machine, nice lines and no lines/wires hanging out. It got boring very fast though, it wasn't a sport bike and it wasn't a true dresser. If you are just cruising around, it's a nice machine with gobs of torque. It's decent in a lot of things but not great at anything in particular.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts