Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swing Arm Question.

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Mondohoustonr1 
#1 ·
Good Day all,

I have recently removed the rear swing arm on my 2017 R1, had the black anodized finish removed and now has a brushed aluminum finish
like the R1M.

When i was putting it together last night, it seems that i am missing a washer Yamaha Part # 90201-22019-00 its between item 1 and 4 on the
attached file.

I have a feeling it was missing from when the rear end was off previously as i am pretty meticulous about keeping parts together. Does anyone
by chance have there swingarm off at the moment and would be able to provide me ID, OD and thickness of this part? it will take more than
2 weeks to get to me and really want the bike up and running again ASAP.

Regards

Raymond

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yep. It's somewhere close. Has to be. Meanwhile, you should go ahead and order it.

Check, Partszilla, Amazon, eBay, somebody has it in stock. Not a common part that's flying off the shelf and this bike aint old.

Also, the new swingarm heavily resembles the way the previous model was put together. It's in stock somewhere.

#5 ·
Yep. It's somewhere close. Has to be. Meanwhile, you should go ahead and order it.

Check, Partszilla, Amazon, eBay, somebody has it in stock. Not a common part that's flying off the shelf and this bike aint old.

Also, the new swingarm heavily resembles the way the previous model was put together. It's in stock somewhere.
I live in Trinidad and by the time i get it purchased / shipped to freight forwarder then to me its about 2 weeks. hence trying to get the dimentions of it so i can see if i can source locally, or make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.