FastR1Red-Melbourne
TFF-Melbourne
Broadside-Melbourne
---------------------------

Djt77-Perth
---------------------------

Blacknzr1-New Zealand
--------------------------

if i missed you im sorry pm me and i will update this thread ;)

·
JUST RIDE!
2,170 Posts
Hey Pete ,
How are ya ? hows the 400 racing going ?
Hey Plushy... cruising along ok thanks! mate! :thumbup

I haven't raced or even ridden this year unfortunately,i'm going insane as a result too! ...had a couple job changes early in the year and fell behind a little financially (story of my life) and am just cathing up with the finances just now.

I was looking at changing to an inline four 400 from a V4 400 at one stage but i had to sell my bike first,and couldn't so i still have it.If things keep going ok i should be able to get a few races in toward the end of the year,see how we go...

I reckon i had a shot at taking out the expert Hartwell 400 title too this year after winning the novice title last year but it wasn't meant to be i guess!

I know i need to get on the track soon though...

How have you been and what's news with you then mate?

ps: just please don't tell me you've baught a CB130000!!!:crash

·
I Hate JT !
957 Posts
Nah no Hondungas for me ! :yuk:

I was off work for two years with a illness which set me back a bit but i am back at work now so alls good . I still got the 99 R1 i also finally got off my butt and did the first few level of Cali Superbike School so the track day bug has bitten hard starting to get my trackdays and CSS days organised for Oct Nov and Dec .:finger My Brother has bought a 1198S so i am thinking about getting the 09 R1 so i can whip him around PI . :rock

You still keen on Ducs ?

·
aka T2
2,639 Posts
Jesus christ this is the 1st time in over a year this forum has actually loaded for me!! Seems a tad empty of the old crew now though! No surprises Greg and Pete still postin though!!! :dundun:

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Jesus christ this is the 1st time in over a year this forum has actually loaded for me!! Seems a tad empty of the old crew now though! No surprises Greg and Pete still postin though!!! :dundun:
me yes...pete...not much more than you.:fact:hellobye

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
lol well ive been tryin to check out the forum but it has never loaded for me apart from now! How u been Greggy??
You actually upgraded to a real bike yet or are ya still livin in 99?? :butt
lol, still the 99 if you're ever up for the island challenge.:secret::hellobye

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.