Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
721 - 740 of 745 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Forecast for Sunday
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers along the coastal fringe late in the morning. Light winds tending northeasterly up to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Lets see how this pans out.

·
08 R1, 2010 ZX6R Track bike
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #730 ·
Chris is organising this ride, and i wont be attending as i'm overseas, so i thought id post it here

From Berowra Mobil we will head up the Old Pac and to the slab for a lap before turning around and heading for Jerry's at Kulnara, our first official stop.

We'll then head through Wollombi where, I have been told, there are some new sections of tarmac. Fuel at Broke for those that need it followed by a couple of laps of 10 mile. Lunch will be either at Broke or at the Wollombi hotel if Belinda can confirm that its any good.

Meeting point is Berowra Mobil as per usual. Departure time from Berowra will be 9:00am. 8am departure from Shell Moore Park for the Eastern and Southern locals.

Learners and P platers welcome so long as you are capable and confident of riding a 350-400km day, safely.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nah, not too many members from Sydney signing up for rides so we have moved to www.sydneyriders.com but they have to validate your account before you can see most of the forums there.

Thanks to all the rain not much is happening, I would much rather like to be out on the bike on a Sunday instead of on the comp.

721 - 740 of 745 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.