Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I once slept for 15hrs
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new set of leathers.

Me 6ft 4in (95kgs) (210lbs?)

I currently have a rev'it tarmac 1 pc size 54 euro fit is ok but it time for another

Suit will be for the track only

What are you running? Sizing ? I am considering custom but the budget probably wont stretch that far (trying to stay around $800 aus) about $700 us

Any suggestions what to but or not to buy? I will probably have to ship to austrlalia as the retailers here are pretty pricey.

·
I RACE U LOSE
4,137 Posts
Sportbike Track Gear (STG) probably has the best info available for sizing, shoot them a PM or email.

·
if ya cant dodge it, ram it
639 Posts
Im the same hight and weight as you. Long ass legs. I wear an astar race replica 58euro, Fits excellent. My previous suit was also a race replica 56euro (180lbs) and it to fit like a dream. Very expensive but worth it in my opinion. That being said the only other suit ive worn was a lower end joe rocket and it was just sloppy feeling, me being a race only rider i prefer a tight stretchy suit like the race replica.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Kevap
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing