Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Faster....Faster......Fas ter..
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in getting together to ride in the tampa area reply here.........we have to represent YAMAHA !!!!!!!!

·
[email protected] .com
449 Posts
You guys/gals should look up Tampasportbikes.com

We gather once a week to shoot the sh1t....then maybe every other weekend we get a run up north together to hit the back roads.

good site, basically squid free.

My user name there is Prettyboy.......don't worry-not gay!

·
Squid'o'tron
1,366 Posts
Badcyllo said:

We gather once a week to shoot the sh1t....then maybe every other weekend we get a run up north together to hit the back roads.

Basically, but you have me around to keep it real. :2bitchsla

·
Iaintnopunkbitch
329 Posts
Badcyllo said:

i just registered with TSB sense work blocked one of the other boards i had frequented.

·
Iaintnopunkbitch
329 Posts
Badcyllo said:
R6Shorty....I see you on there.....whoring it up already!

Rookie you'll always be my #1 hoe.
:p thanks for the link to the board. i hope to meet some more local people. i need to get back out on the street and ride some more.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im a new member here and would like to meet up with some fellow R1 owners for a ride. I live in Brooksville and Its a great place to ride. I will be at the beach this weekend but anytime after is good for me.

·
Lurker
150 Posts
Where in Brooksville is good? up on 50 or something? Out to zephyr hills isn't seems pretty open. I lived in Spring Hill for like 9 years, which definately isn't any good...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Springlake Hwy is good out towards Dade city. lots of curvy backroads that arent packed with traffic On Suday mornings you will usually see 20+ bikes at the Hess on 50 and Mondon Hill rd. meeting up to ride.:rock

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
7 Participants
echo 419
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing