Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 170 Posts

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Here mine...I just returned from a ride on the local truck trails.

:secret: It's a Husqvarna SM 570 NOX

225 Lbs: Titanium hardware, titanium subframe yadayadayada

I haven't dyno'd it, but the guy i bought it from boated about 81 RWHP (I think he's a little optimistic)
But whatever it is, the power-to-weight is SICK :D

It was set up by GP Cycles in San Diego

Now I just have to learn how to ride the stupid thing hhahahahahaaaa

</IMG>
That is SICK!!!! I bet it is a blast!!!! I would love to get just get my yz450 about 65 HP, lol.

·
Bad Spellers...UNTIE!!
648 Posts
That is SICK!!!! I bet it is a blast!!!!
It's the most fun I've ever had on a bike :D

I certainly don't ride it well enough to deserve owning it, but i'm glad its mine.

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
It's the most fun I've ever had on a bike :D

I certainly don't ride it well enough to deserve owning it, but i'm glad its mine.

Oh I know!!! I just got mine about a month ago. I love it!!! These things are crazy fun!!!!

I am taking mine to the East Coast Convention at Deal's Gap in June...and fully intend on riding it way more than my R1:rock

·
Banned
229 Posts
You guys on the other side of the pond love some mags on tards. What did those come off of and were they hard to adapt? Great looking bike ! You running dual brembos on the front?
no it came with the alloy wheels from factory , its got a single 320mm brembo on front , its quite quick for wot it is just pulls 98mph , the forks were rebuilt usein diffrent shims n diffrent weight oil , so great on road but a little stiff on rough stuff
i use dunlop gpr 70sp s on it if its dry , and avon pro rains if wet , we have to use road legal tyers in race so no cut slicks , enough grip to grind the pegs on the gprs in the dry

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts

·
X_Infantry
2,934 Posts
hmmm, do you have it???

And did you decide if you are coming to the convention??
I wish but thats big money plus install probally - maybe someday...

Would love too but cant say for sure - future is uncertain ???

More Cool Pics...:rock

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
yeah, I doubt I would ever get it. I want to do some racing on mine and that would make it illegal for the supermoto class.

·
I'm getting old
1,502 Posts
Little track day we had in Georgia yesterday....303 is me, 99 is Geoff May, 570 is Chad, 875 is Kawasaki factory dude who stuffed us all........

Ya'll who weren't there missed a great day

Attachments

·
1,378 Posts
Little track day we had in Georgia yesterday....303 is me, 99 is Geoff May, 570 is Chad, 875 is Kawasaki factory dude who stuffed us all........

I so have to get rid of this R1 so I can join yall. Nice to meet ya Sunday Chad!! That last pic of #875, wow, bottom out a little. I missed that session, must have been some huge air.:rock

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
I so have to get rid of this R1 so I can join yall. Nice to meet ya Sunday Chad!! That last pic of #875, wow, bottom out a little. I missed that session, must have been some huge air.:rock

Same here Corey:thumbup

dude they were jumping into the oval like that everytime! they would go a good 20 feet into it:scared But hey, Matt Walker did to SX for the last several years so he must know what he is doing, lol. If we ever get things finished there will be a landing out there somewhere to make it much more doable and better landing:rock

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts

·
Banned
6,107 Posts

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN that looks so fuggin fun!!!!!:rock :rock

Oh yeah,,,,, "Go kawi, it's your birf day:sing: " :lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Thats baddass!!!!!!!!!!:rock

21 - 40 of 170 Posts