Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1 Sick Individual
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Tax season is here. What are you planning to do with your refunds (assuming U got one). I just got my checks last night. :jump First order of biz today......off to the bank. Gonna payoff the R1 today. :cool:

Oh what a feeling. It will be the first bike I will actually pay off before getting another one. haha

Just cause I like pics. Here is a pic of my R1 next to the R6 (The day I brought the R6 home)

Attachments

·
Canadian Drinking Team
1,771 Posts
new tires for sure, maybe an alarm, disc locks, kriptonite chain, bike cover, steering damper.... IF i get a refund. However if I get enough back I will pay off my bike also... that will put more cash in my pockets each month.

·
Rangers Lead the Way
271 Posts
did pretty good this year, and my Suomy didnt fit as good as expected so I bought a new Arai at the Speedway Saturday. I really like it. It matches the 04 red pretty good. Probably get a jacket, some custom leds and thats probably about it. Then payoff some bills.

·
1 Sick Individual
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More money in pocket is always good. My pay is 150 a month. Some nice cash left every month now.

Need new rubber on the race bike anyway so it wont take long before I have to let go of that too.

·
shoots! scores!!
1,217 Posts
what refund? i'm payin in several hundred!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts