Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About 2 years ago, I purchased the team yamaha racing pitshirts for the members of r6messagenet.com Well there has been an interest for me to get them again. The only problem is that the new 2004-2005 Team Yamaha Racing Pitshirts do not get released until 1 April 2005 and they are out of stock of the 2003-2004 pitshirts. I contacted a few friends who knows someone that can possibly make them for us. They will have to be the same quality of the shirts i bought on the last GB. Well I was contacted today to send them the design. I want to stick with one design where they will be unique to each forum with the sleeve logo. Let me know what you guys think. The original Team Yamaha Racing pitshirts cost about ¥11900 yen or about 115 US dollars. I am sure I can get them alot cheaper, with the fact they will not be Made in the USA. I will emphasize that the embroidery will have to match the original shirt quality. Please let me know what you all think. This will be a one time thing only, so please provide your input on this following thread. It has pics of the shirt colors and some of the embroidery work on the last GB.

http://pub114.ezboard.com/fyamahar6messagenetfrm12.showMessage?topicID=10734.topic

please read the whole thread, so you can see what I am trying to hook you all up with. Thanks. I will submit the design tomorow with what majority will want. If you folks are interested please let me know, I know the r6 members want in..

take it easy
Don

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
linky no worky

can we see and vote on a disign before you submit it?

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:iamwithst

·
Bulldogger
5,880 Posts
I'd buy a blue one:thumbup

·
Have you been bitten yet?
939 Posts
Im also very interested in a blue one, but prrice is a factor so I cant commit until you have a firm bid from the manufacturer.

·
NESBA #65
341 Posts
it's all about the benjamin if the price is right I will commit to a blue one also.. black and silver one would be tits if they could do it..:boobies

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL you guys are killing me.. You did not see, I am asking your for input first before I send the design off to get a quote for the price.. Just kidding.

I guess there was a majority, that did like the design as far as using the superbike logo on the sleeve and putting the R1forum.com in the block below the superbike.. :rock

I did send the pics out, now I just have to sit tight and wait to see what the price is per shirt.

The new Team Yamaha Racing Pit Shirts will be released 1 April 2005, but I guess we will use this design for now. the REAL Team Yamaha pit shirts cost ¥11,900 yen or about 115 US dollars. On the last group buy, I did for the real shirts, I got the price down to 75 dollars each, the embroidery on it was top notch and everyone was well pleased.

I am hoping that these shirts will be alot cheaper than that, but I am emphasizing the maker keep the same standards as the real shirts for the embroidery and quality of material..

Once I get the price, we will also have to consider the shipping involved and who will organze it on this board, that i can ship all the shirts to.

On the last group buy on the R6 forum, I bought all the shirts up front, someone from the US collected all the money before the deadline. I shipped the shirts to the US and the organizer from the US sent me the money. He then forwarded it to all the buyers in the US. It is just a easier way to do it that way, so you can save on shipping costs.

Please give me a couple of days to see what they will say about the price, then we will have to keep in mind the shipiping costs also.

thanks alot for your input

Don

·
What's Da Damn Deal ?
179 Posts
Blue for me too, I like it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts