Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way from work one day my brake lever came loose, so I pulled into a gas station to seee if the mechanic there had a screw for it. As he put the screw in the lever we started to talk about the roads in the surrounding area and how smooth and curvy they were. So he told me a funny but sick thing that happened to him on his way home one day. Now mind you he has a heavy French- like accent and he's laughing as he tells me. He's on his way home on the Sprain Brook Pwy. going south(goin about 80 or 90MPH) on his 929 with power commander and full system, and 3 or 4 sportbikes come flying past him,he looks back and sees a NY state trooper behind him closing in fast with the strobes on coming at him like he was going to pull him over. QUICK DECISION A) pull over and get a ticket for every bike the cop can't catch B) BE OUT!!!! C)HOPE he is in a good mood a passes you. He opted for B. So in short he lost the cop the went home. After putting the bike in the garage his friend walks up and he begins to tell him the low down. But guess who pulls in the driveway???? Good ole' boy with a case of whip ass and a smile on his face and starts to evenly apply it can by can to this guys ass, head and mouth. I mean he put his foot so far up in hiss azz his tounge was black from the shoe polish. DAMN!!! I said I gotta take that way home. What is the moral of the story kids. 929's SUCK!!!

·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
polly with me

Also if you goys and girls have a story to share I would definatly luv to hear it crashes, wheelies that went bad politic(polly) with me, I know Twisted and Swedie you guy have alot of biking experienes to share as well as all you other guys and girls.:) :)

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
hehe bojack :)

Call me stupid but this si what I understod of it..

That the mechanic on his 929 split cuz he didn't want to get caught for the other guys "stupidity"..
he came home.. some friend talked _what?_ .. some other guy came and kicked his ass...

who's this guy that kicked the 929'ers ass?

I think I'm way too tired to understand right now.. :error

explain please :blah

Btw, I've had my moments too :D

·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy who came to the 929r's house was the Trooper. I guess he figured he would go down for the other sportbikes. DAMN my writing must really suck:puke :puke

·
Registered
777 Posts
bojackr1 said:
The guy who came to the 929r's house was the Trooper. I guess he figured he would go down for the other sportbikes. DAMN my writing must really suck:puke :puke
That is putting it mildly!:eek:

Paragraphs are common when writing, they seperate distinct ideas.

I got a headache trying to read your story.

See how paragraphs work? :D

BS:bs

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Btw, if a troopers comes over ... and just like that starts to beat his has and kick him in the head and over his mouth... there's a chance that the guy being kicked down can sue the pants off this trooper for acting on personal views ... or something. I'd say, sue and get some money for that.

hehe! funny when you get what you actually wrote ;) :iamwithst

1 - 7 of 7 Posts