Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These were a birthday gift from my girlfriend, BEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!!

The madness has come to an end and I finally got my carbon Termis installed! First off they sound SICK! They have the deepest tone I have heard yet down low and mid range. And up in the higher RPMs they sound like a damn race bike. I love it. I didnt get to really test them out, took the bike out for a 5 minute ride through the neighborhood and I am in love with them. The fit and finish is perfect I have zero complaints. Some people complain that they are a bitch to line up, I think mine are pretty even and I didnt really even try hard to get them to be lined up.

I am waiting on the Y pipe it should be here in less then 2 weeks. I couldnt wait to install these, its too bad its raining tomorrow I wont get to ride but I will take it out on Saturday and get some better pictures too.

Heres a few pics, they sound so SICK!

New pics and video:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5grhRRRUdQ

Pics:

· I EAT SKYLINES!
2,163 Posts
Brother!!

Glad you finally settled on something! :)

Looks sensational.

:thumbup

(Does it sound good? Haven't heard one of them before)

· 18x HP literbike killer
3,787 Posts
bike looks great with them great choice for the fiat scheme, now get a soundclip and i can't wait to see it with the termi Y pipe, then it's goinna look even more sick...looks great nice job....:boobies:sneaky:fork

The gold forks and levers look great with the fiat scheme too BTW

1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone... Dont worry, more pictures on the way as soon as the rain stops :)

Corey thanks for the hook up! After ordering I thought I might of regretted not getting akro but after installing these and firing them up I am SOOOOO glad I went with them. Im gonna buy ready to order that Y pipe at the end of next week so get me a price on them if you can and PM me.

· R1-014 Dragon Squadron #200
2,565 Posts
Looks beautiful, one of the sickest M1 Replica's i've seen :bow, even got kudos from a hardcore Kawi fan, he's a buddy of mine saw it and was like "Dude you should do that!!"..... Dang it... You did it first :crash

1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the props! I appreciate it! I just reallllly cant wait for the Y pipe, curious to hear/feel/see the difference!
F-16CrewChief your description was spot on, they sound fukkin awesome! And yes, I am very jealous because I want my Y pipe NOWWWW!!

Blue916 thanks man, I appreciate it. If you want to get the kit check ebay I think theres an official one up for grabs, or mrcycles.com might be able to get one. They are very limited in quantity but they are floating around. Get one while they are around now

· R1-014 Dragon Squadron #200
2,565 Posts
.....Blue916 thanks man, I appreciate it. If you want to get the kit check ebay I think theres an official one up for grabs, or mrcycles.com might be able to get one. They are very limited in quantity but they are floating around. Get one while they are around now

Your very welcome, and i just found it on Ebay, and if i had the extra $2700 for it i'd get it in a heartbeat :) Just dropped some cash on some other toys, so unfortunately going to have to wait a little bit...dammit, which at that point it'll be gone by then....:banghead: Ehh, its all good, again much props to yours, and keep that thing (and yourself) safe!!

· Registered
41 Posts
Are those some Squid lines I see on them tires?!?!? Don't mind me, I'm just Jealous!!!:bow

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.